****The 2007 PF Round-up UPDATE PAGE 8****

I think Ladybird must surely win heaviest baby of 2007?

11lbs 2.5oz!

Anyway - we'll keep working on this over the next few days ladies - keep the ideas coming!

Valentine Xxx

shortest time ttc? we fell the very first time :shock: then we decided we wud wait another month, but oh well.

or the biggest bump?

the most stretch marks hehehe

shortest babies name?

Baby born first in 2007 and baby born last in 2007 (still to come probably!)...

Anyone give birth on 00:01 on 01/01/07 and like to claim their prize? Who did have the earliest baby?

xx

would be nice to see somthing for us TTC girlies.

keeping TTC for the whole year, and still trying ?

:hug: :hug:

I think maybe longest breastfeeding time? I think it would be really nice :)

i dont think il win any of these :(

Mia Isabella Samantha G*******g (27) :( not enough hehe

Right get me the birth certificate were adding another name hehe :wink:

debecca said:
Anyone give birth on 00:01 on 01/01/07 and like to claim their prize? Who did have the earliest baby?

xx

No...........but my Dan was born on 3rd Jan 2007 and according to 'offical' PF announcement threads, he has been the 2007 first baby for 11 months and 3 weeks. NO ONE is taking that title away now!.
:wink: :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

..but whatever! :lol:

Mel, babywearing and Lozzi, prams..................there is NO contest! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

longest and shortest chart (TTC)

longest and shortest cycle (for those who dont chart)

latest and earliest BFPs? (cycle days, and also dpo where known) That should give us TTCers some hope! Though I think I know who'd be the clear winner of the latest cycle day BFP... :lol:

oldest TTCer, youngest TTCer.

Most HPTs in one cycle (photographic proof, please!).

Most prolific poster in each section (of mums, three trimesters and TTC, but discounting those who've moved on - eg most prolific poster in 3rd tri is not eligible for the 2nd or 1st tri or TTC award...)

Dedication to posting duty (that might be close to voting though?) - anyone who updates their chart/OPK results/news posts from an internet cafe on holiday/whilst in labour definitely deserves an award :lol:

jenna said:
longest and shortest chart (TTC)

longest and shortest cycle (for those who dont chart)

Cool

If anyone fancies grabbing any of these categories and working out who'd be the winner please feel free...that goes for any of the other suggestions posted :D

Just pm me if you have any info to add :D

natalie&jake said:
I think redshoes was in labour for over 80 hours... :think:

Yes, 86hrs, thankfully most of it very comfortable and nice :D
We also conceived within 6wks of ttc..not that quick this time, and that was in 2006, don't think it counts :think:
Longest and shortest hospital stay? I was in 8 days :wall:
Most sleepy baby, least sleepy baby? Isaac hardly ever slept heehee

Will help out if you need me, great ideas :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

how about most active text buddy :wave:

natalie&jake, zebrastripes, sovvy, amzhunny, evemarie8, clairescunny55, adele, lsmith1984, calamitygem, moomum, laetitia85, xcarly

:cheer: 12 :cheer:

Most weight gained in pregnancy...I put on 4 stone 9lbs :shock:

Shortest labour...50 minutes, 5 mins from waters breaking to baby arriving :wink:

I'm sticking with my snack-based member award :shakehead:

PLus for the TTC awards - earliest BFP, I know when I ovulated and tested at 10DPO, but at dating scan got told I was a week further on then I thought so according to them I got my BFP at 3 DPO! :think:
Ovulation definitely correct, cervix was well and truly closed a week earlier - do I win :rotfl:

monster_munch said:
I'm sticking with my snack-based member award :shakehead:

PLus for the TTC awards - earliest BFP, I know when I ovulated and tested at 10DPO, but at dating scan got told I was a week further on then I thought so according to them I got my BFP at 3 DPO! :think:
Ovulation definitely correct, cervix was well and truly closed a week earlier - do I win :rotfl:

Sounds good, BUT we'd have to trawl through everyone else's BFP's to make sure you were the winner... unless you want to do that? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back