****The 2007 PF Round-up UPDATE PAGE 8****

Hiya, Redshoes gotta take my hat off to you girlie!! That must of been one hell of a workout! On NYE a lady there with a newborn said she gave birth in 30mins :shock: :shock: :shock:
x

my labour was 2hours 20 not the shortest but equal the runner up

also equal runner up new oldest mom 37..not sure i want an award for been old though LOL

Minime said:
Most punctual babies of 2007 – Jack Ryan 4.37pm due date (Claire&Jack), Melissa Elaine 4.45pm due date (trixipaws)

Eefie! Due 28 Feb 2007. Arrived 28th Feb 2007 at 05.26AM 8)
keslo66 said:
Most punctual babies of 2007 ..... i nominate Meezie :D born on 7/7/07

right! 3 other members stealing my award, tut tut! :shakehead:
we'll have to have a trixipaws award then so i can win it

shortest time after giving birth getting pregnant again????

pleeeease i wanna reward!!!

cloud9 said:
also equal runner up new oldest mom 37..not sure i want an award for been old though LOL

Ummm I know an older member who's a 1st time mum but dont wanna say who unless she does lol! :lol:

Can I Nominate myself for fast Labour of 22mins......from time my waters broke....

Thanx

Meg :D

Meg1012 said:
Can I Nominate myself for fast Labour of 22mins......from time my waters broke....

Thanx

Sorry I beat that, 9 mins from waters breaking to Maddison arriving :D Pushing time 4 mins :wink:

Snuggle said:
Meg1012 said:

Thanx

Sorry I beat that, 9 mins from waters breaking to Maddison arriving :D Pushing time 4 mins :wink:
:rotfl: After my waters broke, freya was deliverd in the next two contractions, aproximately a couple of minuites! I went from 4cm to birth in 40 minuites :D Is there anyone whos baby was born in the membranes??

yeah i think nay (neeko_1) was born in the membranes

I hear there's a youngest mummys category?! can I perhaps nominate myself - i'm 16 with a 6 month old :D

You and Zebrastripes are both down for youngest mummys :) I think you are a bit younger though you are both 16 :)

How are you anyway!!! Not heard off you in ages!

Oh right, well...yeah we're both 16, I don't wanna steal anyones thunder!!

I'm great thanks, and so is Tira. She's coming along so well and growing so fast :( I posted a piccie in the Teenage Pregnancy board :) How are you?!

cloud9 said:

Me too! 37 and my first baby! EEk!

Skyla said:
Oh right, well...yeah we're both 16, I don't wanna steal anyones thunder!!

I'm great thanks, and so is Tira. She's coming along so well and growing so fast :( I posted a piccie in the Teenage Pregnancy board :) How are you?!

:rotfl: :rotfl: it's alright i've already got longest baby name so i'll let you away with it this time :rotfl:

Maia had ALOt of hair, and whats more it had blonde highlights on the tips (doesn't show in the pic!).

maiahair.jpg

i'm gonna win the award for 2008.

it will be quickest birth, with no pain, no tearing, no bloodiness and all happening under 5 minutes :D :D :D :D

:rotfl:

Kimbo said:

it will be quickest birth, with no pain, no tearing, no bloodiness and all happening under 5 minutes :D :D :D :D

Wishful thinking :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kimbo said:

:talkhand: :talkhand:

thats me u got it mudled up there hun :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back