Still bleeding

So many doctors surgeries are like that - at least you should be able to speak to the midwife today - that is something - let us know how it goes lady!

xxx

Do I still go a&e even though i'm not bleeding now?

Are you able to speak to the midwife?

xx

Yes definitely go and tell them that you've had quite a lot of bleeding and that its worrying you. they will probably check your cervix, take a sample of your wee, and take bloods to check hormone levels like they did with me and tell you the results all in one day so youre not sat worrying for too long! dont worry, they will sort you out!xxx

I've got a water infection hun and on antibiotics.

I've heard that some can cause bleeding! So it may be that?xxx

I already had group strep too and had blood around cervix and infection but that's been treated with penicillin. Shall I ring midwife for now and ask her what I need to do? X

Ring midwife and if she doesn't get you anywhere take a trip up to a&e! I know it's a pain in the arse and you're in the waiting room for up to about three hours, but it's worth it!xxx

Hey hun, i wud defo ring mw and speak to her. They will let you know what they think you should do.

Michelle. x

Hope you get some good advice of midwife

Rang the doctors, midwife unavailable(how convenient) receptionst said 'We only have emergency appointments, but it's not really an emergency is it' then carried on to say come for a sit and wait appointment at 530pm. Also midwife booking appointment is on 3rd July.

I would go and sit n wait at half 5 , they r soo unhelpful at times

You should take emergency appt. you shouldn't be stressing all weekend. X

I'm stressed. Had yellow sticky discharge just now with no pink or red. I'm presuming yellow is normal? Keep getting an on and off mild backache too and spasms in lower abdomen and cramps.

It s most likely ever thing stretching

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back