Bleeding AGAIN :0(

piglets

Reaction score
Cant believe im bleeding again, its so worrying. Basically ever since around the time i wouldve been due ive constantly had either pink, red or brown discharge and bellyache to go with it. Only probably the last two days its seemed to stop after its been brown for ages and now ive just been to toilet and its bright pink/red again. So obviously thats fresh blood again. Got my scan on Tues anyway but its not looking too good now is it? Cant take this stress :-(

I can't say whether is good or bad hun, I think some women bleed on and off throughout and others don't. Hang in there until your scan. Hope everything goes ok for you x

:hugs: sorry you are going through this. Some women have breakthrough bleeding every month. My friend had a period (what she thought was one anyway) the whole nine months.
Really hope the bleeding stops though, good luck with your scan x x

Its just the most stressful thing to see when pregnant, ive had an off feeling ever since i knew i was pregnant. I dont know why i just have. Fingers crossed im wrong. x

I'm nearly 24 weeks with twins and had 3 big bleeds from 13 weeks to 17 weeks. They were big gushes of blood too bright red and crampy. I then continuously spotted in between. Had scans constantly to check babies and all was well turned out to be a bruise in the sac aka a hematoma that bleeds out or is absorbed by ur body. All stopped at 17 weeks and babies r fine. My friend who has 3 children bled all the way through all 3 of her pregnancies. Hope this helps x

We all have our FX'd for you. My Mum bleed constantly through three of her pregnancies and all were ok so hang on in there.

xxxx

Hope you are ok. My friend also had a few bleeds during her pregnancy and everything was fine xx

I also know of few ppl who have had periods during there whole pregnancy.xx

I've had three lots of bleeding hun. " lots of brown which went on for a couple of days and a very bright pink/red one like a period. Try not to worry. Good luck for the scan. xx

hope ur ok sweetie xxxxx thinking of u xx

Thanks everyone, went for my scan today and baby piglet is ok!! The blob of blood next to the sac was gone and they measured baby and they have put me at 8wks and 3 days which was a shock because i thought i was 7wks and 1 days!! Not sure i can be that unless my LMP was actually quite heavy implantation bleeding? Anyway all looks ok for now and i have been told to ignore any bleeding as long as it doesnt increase or i get pains so im a lot happier now. I saw baby really clearly and heartbeat was strong...im so happy!!

Last edited:
aww thats fab news hun glad all was ok and your mind has been put at ease :) xx

Fab news!! Glad all is well!

I've had big bleeding episodes from 7 weeks to 20 weeks - coincidentally around the time my peroid would have been due, it's much more common that you think but none the less very worrying!!

brilliant news hun. glad everything is ok! :hugs: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back