I'm bleeding :( UPD: ALL FINE! :)

lol thanks PrincessPeanut . I'll update asap.

Just seen your post, good luck with the scan x

hey girls, thank you very much for your support! Everything is fine :) :) :)

The baby is fine, grown just as supposed to for 7w 5 d, has a heartbit and even moved while we watched!!

Difficult to say what was the reason for bleeding. I possibly have a fibroid (some muscular knot or smth), which could bleed, but it's nothing to worry about. Or it could be just hormones.

Anyway, I'm feeling so much better now!!! And I have another little photo of my baby (and s/he does actually look like a baby now! Ish :) ). Am very happy.

Thats great news, I'm so please for you xxx

Fantastic!! I'm so glad you and your little bubs are ok xx

thanks girls :)

I hope I didn't upset anyone too much with my first post! On the other hand, now this thread might be rather encouraging for anyone who is worried about light bleeding.

Absolutely!! So pleased all is well.....and you get another pic wahay!! Relax and enjoy....

I've had such a crap morning with stuff to the point where I want to finish work early and go home and cry... but you've just made me smile again. So pleased everything's fine and you've got another little pic of bean!! Lucky girl!! :( Jealous now! lol xxx

hi hun sorry i missed this but im so glad all is well :)

PrincessPeanut oh dear, sounds like you had a tough day!

you are gonna have plenty of piccies soon - your 12w scan must be soon now :) I still have a looong wait for that.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back