Bleeding after sex

mandspice

Reaction score
We had slightly enthusiastic sex yesterday :oops: and a couple of hours later I bled bright red when I wiped.....went to A&E and they took it very seriously because of my history of ectopic....they've taken blood to check HCG levels and will take more tomorrow and I have a scan on Friday.

To be honest I think it was probably the sex irritating my cervix but I’m still really stressed and worried, can’t focus on anything! Has anyone else had bleeding after sex?

Hi!

That happened to me about 4 times during my first pregnancy. I was terrified the first time because you instantly think the worst but it turns out it was cervix erosion.
This time round I'v been too worried to have sex just incase it happens again!
Try not to worry about it too much! :hug:

it happend to me when i was 5 weeks and unfortunatly i lost my baby it is also common for you to bleed after sex so try not to worry hop you are ok!

ah here I am :pray: that everything is okay for you hun. I've not had any bleeding after sex and havent had the chance to with this pregnancy because I havent had sex due to a bleed I had with joanna at 9 wks of pregnancy but that wasnt due to sex i'm just being extra careful this time round. My advice to you would be stay away from sex until you know for sure whats going on and then I wouldnt have sex until you're about 12 weeks pregnancy and it's strnger.

keeps us updated.

mandspice said:
We had slightly enthusiastic sex yesterday :oops: and a couple of hours later I bled bright red when I wiped.....went to A&E and they took it very seriously because of my history of ectopic....they've taken blood to check HCG levels and will take more tomorrow and I have a scan on Friday.

To be honest I think it was probably the sex irritating my cervix but I’m still really stressed and worried, can’t focus on anything! Has anyone else had bleeding after sex?

Hey, you're rhesus neg too arent you? did you get a jab of anti-D?

I think this is the main reason i dont feel like sexytime :oops:

Thanks everyone - I think we'll definitely hold off for a while now.

I mentioned anti-D but the doctor said I didn't need it, as I had one after my last pregnancy and as my cervix is closed the baby's blood couldn't have mixed with mine.

mandspice said:
Thanks everyone - I think we'll definitely hold off for a while now.

I mentioned anti-D but the doctor said I didn't need it, as I had one after my last pregnancy and as my cervix is closed the baby's blood couldn't have mixed with mine.

OIC. thats good then :)

why cant i get horny?!?!! just dont feel like it :roll:

I feel horney I just dont want to have sex cause i'm too scared

I had a bleed after sex and i lost my babies, so now i'm just totally staying away from it much to my BF's disappointment....lol, plus i don't even want it now. How can being pregnant make you this frigid????

Hi Sara

Pregnancy hasnt made me figid and actually later on in my pregnancies I usually do hubs head in because I want it soooo much lol like 5 times a day :rotfl: he loves it for a while but then tries to hide from me. Last night I got back home after spending 5 days away from hubby and gee he was horney as hell but I managed to get out of it after a small argument, he doesnt seem to understand my fears and I only want to wait until i'm 12 weeks pregnant. I think he'd be wanting it tonight as well lol but good thing is he is a recovery driver and he's been called out on a lng job so won't be home until 2am so i can be in bed by then lol just got to cook up an excuse for tommorow and the rest of the days that lay ahead lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back