Still bleeding

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Just got home from work and it's bright red blood with a hell of a lot of snot like discharge. Worried now. Half way through my antibiotics for my UTI and no signs of stopping. This is not constant bleeding, I see it twice a day maximum but it's not been red before. I've got no pain or clots but i'm still worried the same.

You due to go for another scan soon? If not maybe worth calling GP tomorrow
Easier said than done but so many ladies have mentioned they have had bleeding but everything worked out ok xx

Oh sweetheart....I'm sure it will be fine but I can understand your worry. Maybe ring HHS direct x

I know it's hard but I wouldn't worry too much but for peace of mind I would see your GP tomorrow or whenever you can x

I haven't got a good feeling at all. Haven't been for a scan yet, and can't get a first midwife appointment for another 4 weeks x

Has your midwife made contact? Of so ring them back on that number for some advice. Otherwise I'd say go to A&E. It might be a lengthy wait but you should hopefully get some reassurance. In the meantime I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

I've not seen a midwife yet. I've still yet to make an appointment. The blood was with discharge and the size of a 50p piece. Xx

Hi Hun I has red brown clots one even the size of a plum at 8 weeks I'm 22 weeks tomorrow not all bleeding means bad news Hun how many weeks are u ? Can u get referred to epu by your gp tomorrow x

Hi Hun I has red brown clots one even the size of a plum at 8 weeks I'm 22 weeks tomorrow not all bleeding means bad news Hun how many weeks are u ? Can u get referred to epu by your gp tomorrow x

Six weeks today xx

Mine started around then and stopped completely at about 10-12 weeks hope all ok for u but give ur gp a call in morn and see if u can get a referral just for ur piece of mind the waiting is not nice x

I don't know about where you are but when I was bleeding on tues I just phoned epu first thing in the morning and the booked me for a scan later that day, I suspect that most GPS know not a lot about bleeding in pregnancy so I would go to the experts. Wishing you all the luck I can xxx

Mine started around then and stopped completely at about 10-12 weeks hope all ok for u but give ur gp a call in morn and see if u can get a referral just for ur piece of mind the waiting is not nice x

Might make an appointment for tomorrow xx

I don't know about where you are but when I was bleeding on tues I just phoned epu first thing in the morning and the booked me for a scan later that day, I suspect that most GPS know not a lot about bleeding in pregnancy so I would go to the experts. Wishing you all the luck I can xxx

Would epu see me without a referral? Xx

Depends some will see you without some won't. There's a website that tells you if they do a walk in. Or just call and ask. Fx for you x

When I had my first app with gp for him to make midwife referral, I asked him what do I do if I'm bleeding, and he said that bleeding alone can be 'normal' for some women in preg but that if its accompanied by pain, and both th pain and bleeding get worse or intensify then I should see someone. I think if you need reassurance then you should see someone because worrying wont help, but iv got a good feeling about you Soph, it will all be fine. Bean is just getting stuck right in there, and maybe fighting with a brother or sister for space ;) xxxxx

Bristol won't c u without referral but some do good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back