Still bleeding

I'll make a gp appointment tomorrow afternoon see what they say x

Theyll probably get you in on monday, i would absolutely hate to go on my own so hope you don't have to xxx

Sure you b ok babe , it s a worry though I understand x

I won't be going on my own, I can tell you. I'd rather tell them that they can expect me to x

Hey Sophie, just seen your thread. Hope you're okay, I'd try to get an appointment tomorrow just for peace of mind. Sending you hugs xx

Big hugs Sophie try not to worry I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

Do you not have a contact number for your midwife. I have had bleeding on and off since Monday. We rang the midwife (my first appointment with her isn't until Saturday) and she arrange for an early scan for yesterday for me. It might be worth a try if you have a number for her. fingers crossed everything is ok. If it is like mine I have a little bit of bleeding around the sac. They did a scan on me yesterday and everything is fine. I am still getting a small amount of bleeding but they warned me that I would. I hope this is the same for you and nothing more sinister xxxxxxxx

Going for GP appointment tomorrow, even if I get told my cervix is closed will be some reassurance. OH is telling me nothing is wrong and in February our little baby will be here.

I agree with ur OH. Stay strong, keep positive and see what the doc says. Your bean is a sticky one, I know it. :). Xxx

Oh that's a great sign. Are you still going see your GP? Hope everything goes well if you are x

Sorry to hear you are going through this hun, i had some brown discharge at 6wks and all was fine at scan.

I have a number for my mw i havent seen her yet but i been in contact loads and gp put me forward for the scan so fx they will for you today hun.

Michelle. x

Thanks girls. Thing is i'm not getting discharge alot but when I do it's either got pink brown or red with it. Still no pain and i'm definately not pouring with blood. Ringing doctors today for an appointment. Xx

That's good there's no blood today, fingers crossed all is ok. Defs get yourself to docs or A&E today xxx

That's good news Sophie! Good luck with getting an appointment today. Can't believe you have to get referred from your doc or A&E! Our EPU will see you if you've had bleeding. If doctor won't refer you then I'd go to A&E. What a palaver! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back