Bleeding AGAIN :0(

I bled constantly pretty much on and off and more at period time for nearly 22 weeks but it was all ok. I always say to anyone pregnant seeing blood keep getting it checked out. Mine was mostly brown though and I understand that you must be so worried, its a hard thing to get through xxx

Brilliant news glad all went well for you xxx

Phew for that honey!!!!! was so worried u have a strong little piglet in there!!! cant believe ur now ahead of me at 8 weeks unfair! haha! congrats hun xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

I know!! Its wierd and i dont really see how i can be 8wks 4days today because i had my LMP on the 8th Aug unless that was actually a heavy implantation bleed. Confusing!! Unless can you measure big this early on? Will know more when i get my dating scan at 12wks- bet i lose a wk again then lol!! Ive seemed to have popped out today (belly) i look massive again like i did when i first found out and bloated straight up!! How are you going Minxies? You sarting to get tight clothes yet? x

Yay!!!! This is awesome news!!!! woop woop! CLothes are getting tight on me!! xxxx

I know!! Its wierd and i dont really see how i can be 8wks 4days today because i had my LMP on the 8th Aug unless that was actually a heavy implantation bleed. Confusing!! Unless can you measure big this early on? Will know more when i get my dating scan at 12wks- bet i lose a wk again then lol!! Ive seemed to have popped out today (belly) i look massive again like i did when i first found out and bloated straight up!! How are you going Minxies? You sarting to get tight clothes yet? x

i want to have a week added on ! ha although i know it wont cuz my date is exactly right haha. yeah clothes are getting tight but i think its just FAT! i want a bump! i check all the time to see if its grown, i think i have a slight hint of a bump occurring... or that might just be me wishing lol! but im already smearing the baby oil on me. gunna keep those stretch marks at bay lol

so have u had ur 12 week scan changed now ur 8 weeks? ill watch u and dani have urs ill be last lol im the baby of the group :p xx

I havent had my scan date yet so not sure when it is, i was supposed to have my long appointment with the midwife the end of last week but i really thought i was going to get bad news at my scan so i put it off!! So im going soon i think (its on the calandar!) I honestly look HUGE today but i feel like a big fat blimp. I was overweight before and now i just look like a blob and im living in leggings. x

i love leggings! haha! aw iv had my midwife and had my scan date for the 1st of november. but im not feeling very positive atm ... trying to but just cant seem to!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back