I'm bleeding :( UPD: ALL FINE! :)

so pleased for you its so nice to see a heartbeat after having a bleeding scare isnt it xx

PrincessPeanut oh dear, sounds like you had a tough day!

you are gonna have plenty of piccies soon - your 12w scan must be soon now :) I still have a looong wait for that.

xx

Bad day indeed and it doesn't appear to be getting any better! :wall2: Well until I saw your news. It is seriously the only thing that has made me smile all day. I'm in a right grump!
My scan is April 8th, so I've still got another 2wks and 2 days to go!! Wish it was sooner!! xxxx

So relieved for you, been thinking about you today x

so pleased for you its so nice to see a heartbeat after having a bleeding scare isnt it xx

oh yes. I didn't really care much about anything else the sonographer was saying as soon as I saw the little heart!! :)

twilly, aw thank you! I felt so much better after talking to you all this morning - felt that I was not alone when I went for the scan!

PrincessPeanut oh dear, sounds like you had a tough day!

you are gonna have plenty of piccies soon - your 12w scan must be soon now :) I still have a looong wait for that.

xx

Bad day indeed and it doesn't appear to be getting any better! :wall2: Well until I saw your news. It is seriously the only thing that has made me smile all day. I'm in a right grump!
My scan is April 8th, so I've still got another 2wks and 2 days to go!! Wish it was sooner!! xxxx

oh cheer up hun. Think of your little baby - surely this thought can make you smile! Nothing else really matters, remember?

looks like your scan will be more like 13 week scan? Oh well, not long anyway!

xxx

aww thats great hunny, so pleased everything is ok and you got to see baby aswell! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back