Bleeding

ah hun what a horrible situation to be in :hug:
all i can say is dont do a thing for the next 3 weeks, rest up big time and fingers crossed everything will be ok. are you still bleeding today?

That's such a shame, I'm sorry :( Hopefully everything will be okay with this little one, three weeks is a long time to wait though .... would they not consider scanning you a little earlier?

i asked them to scan me in 10 days but they said no point !!! I may pay for a private one tho for 10 days time..just for my peace of mind.

Im very happy that i have 1 healthy one left, i just hope to god he clings on.

Oh nun, well it seems promising, I know this is what happened to baxxie, she thought she had miscarried but later found that she had actaully lost a twin, and is now doing fine.

Lots of baby glue coming your way!

Sorry to hear about the twin you have lost, I am glad the scan showed a healthy baby though, hope it comtinues to stay that way, how horrible to have to wait three weeks though now, keeping everything crossed for you! :hug:

Hi Myst

I'm sorry about the loss of your little twin. That's very sad. Sending you baby glue and praying the other one has sticky bits and pieces :hug:

Hope you're taking care of yourself and doing lots of laying down :sleep:

Pea x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back