I'm bleeding :( UPD: ALL FINE! :)

i.love

Reaction score
sorry girls don't want to make anyone feel depressed. I just have no one to talk to atm. My husband is at work (on the way home now), my mw is on holiday, GPs are still shut.

I woke up this morning and noticed that I'm bleeding. Very lightly, no cramps/clots, but it's bright red. It doesn't sound good does it? :(

Last edited:
oh no i.love, bless you x
Bleeds do seem to be common though and often things still work out ok.
Glad hubby is on his way home.
Hope you can get checked out asap xxx

hi hun i had bleeding on my last ds it was bright red and lots of it but i had no cramping and no clots i had a bruised uterus wall that kept filling with blood then bursting it happened 3 times and i could of sworn i was having a mc but my little man is not far off his 3rd b.day now

ring your dr asap and get booked in for a scan you are almost 8 weeks so they should be able to see on a scan

aw thanks girls.

Just managed to speak to GP - she'll try to book me in for a scan. If she can't, she'll see me later on today (though I'm not sure how she could help really. As far as I see it I just need a scan to find out what's going on. Normal GP can hardly help).

some good (ish) news - I'm gonna have a scan this morning. At least I will find out something! The suspense is the worst thing.

good luck at your scan - let us know how it goes xx

Good luck hon, the scan should put your mind at ease, hope everything is ok xxx

Great, that got sorted nice and quick.
So pleased. xx

thanks girls. Just talking to someone really helps.

Hubby just came home as well - feeling better now!

good luck this morning, thinking of you and hoping all is ok

Hope your scan goes well. Thinking of you xxx

Good luck with your scan, I hope all goes well! What time is the scan? xx

mookie thanks, it's at 10. Leaving in 15 mins.

You do realise we'll all be sitting hitting refresh on the web browser til you come back and post us an update!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back