~***September Mummies***~

So do I!! Went to local midwife to be assessed cos don't want to be in hospital for hours and I'm 4cm and cervix is fully thinned. So going home for an hour or 2 then heading to the hospital. Can't believe this is actually it!! Tens is helping loads too x

- now Free

I Keep checking on u ladies! Hope ur ok! We got home yest from hosp! Wow what a shock but shes here! Heres a snewky pic. Hopefully ul be posting pics of ur babies soon!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
mummy to dd 16/9/13

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379671182260.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379671182260.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 21
Ooooh go beesmall!!! Good luck!!

Gorgeous Constantstar, you must be a very proud mummy xxx

Good luck beesmall!! This is sounding very similar to mine :-D hope baby is here soon xxx

Hey ladies! Just to let you know! I had my little one by emergency c section on the 19/09/13 :), she's so beautiful :)

Congratulations pippa!! Hope beesmall is ok? Sure she is having cuddles and too busy to come online! :)

It's due date today and no sign what so ever still. No show, no feeling different, no diahorrea. Had little back ache last night but think its just my stupid spd which gets more painful with each day ;( oh well, pedicure booked today :) xx

Nah don't think so. Think I've got some more waiting to do... Hope you are enjoying max!! When are we going to get a photo?? Xx

Florence Elizabeth :)! 7lb 8oz! Good luck today hun! Hope baba arrives! Xxx

Awwww I love that name. We have considered Florence for middle name! :) lovely nice weight too. Enjoy :) xxx

just getting time to catch up with everything, im stalking you ladies lol waiting for you to join us in the baby and toddler section. were good here Poppy is feeding well now after a bit of a shaky start so hopefully she will have put on a bit of weight now, heres my first pic with poppy about an hour after she was born just to cheer you up and give you some hope that birth isnt always horrible and hard

Our gorgeous little boy, Henry David, arrived with only 3 pushes after an epic 33 hour labour this morning at 11:07. He is beyond beautiful and we are so in love with him. Will do a birth story ASAP. Some parts were way easier than I expected whilst others were so much harder!!

Hope to see some more babies born soon!! xxx

- now Free

Aww congratulations beesmall!!!! Fantastic news. Looking forward to reading details :) xxx

Congratulations to all the new mummies :) I've had a bit of a hectic few days but having a lazy one today so should get round to updating the front page. Can't be many of you left now! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back