~***September Mummies***~

Hi! I'm due 16th September and Team Blue. Still a couple of days until I officially come over to tri 3 but was having a nosey so thought I would add myself to this list. This pregnancy has gone so quickly, I don't think I'm ready to start the cont down yet!! X

Woo, a couple more team blues to even it out!! I'm quite impressed at how many are staying team yellow though, it seems unusual, I guess because you hear of the "guess which gender" threads more than anything!!

Hi! I'm due 16th September and Team Blue. Still a couple of days until I officially come over to tri 3 but was having a nosey so thought I would add myself to this list. This pregnancy has gone so quickly, I don't think I'm ready to start the cont down yet!! X

Im due sept 11th - Im team Blue :)

All added ladies :) xxx

Woo, a couple more team blues to even it out!! I'm quite impressed at how many are staying team yellow though, it seems unusual, I guess because you hear of the "guess which gender" threads more than anything!!

Yep it's much more even now! I'm also surprised how many team yellows we have, so many patient September ladies! It's going to make all the labour threads and birth announcements extra exciting :) xxx

I'm a few days early in this tri but I'm due on 14th of September and team yellow!! xx

Incredible patience from the September mummy's. I literally couldn't wait to find out :) x

Seeing everyone with their i'm team pink i'm team blue threads did make me think oooh i'd love to know... but I can't wait for my hubby to tell me it's a boy or it's a girl and then be able to tell people when it's born what sex it is... not just... we've had a baby.... because that's a bit obvious now lol..... but to announce the birth of our baby boy.. or baby girl xxx

Incredible patience from the September mummy's. I literally couldn't wait to find out :) x

Me neither lol! Even waiting until my gender scan at 16 weeks felt like a lifetime! Xxx

Seeing everyone with their i'm team pink i'm team blue threads did make me think oooh i'd love to know... but I can't wait for my hubby to tell me it's a boy or it's a girl and then be able to tell people when it's born what sex it is... not just... we've had a baby.... because that's a bit obvious now lol..... but to announce the birth of our baby boy.. or baby girl xxx

I do think that it would be an absolutely lovely moment to have your OH telling you the sex at the birth, I feel a teensy bit sad that I won't get to experience that. But I'm still overall glad that we know and it was still a lovely moment finding out at our gender scan :) For us it has also helped get our son a bit more prepared and he can relate to the baby better knowing its a girl xxx

For us it has also helped get our son a bit more prepared and he can relate to the baby better knowing its a girl xxx

I think we'd find out on no 2 for this reason! I'm in 2 minds about it, I hate surprises but I love them at the same time. I probably wouldn't have minded so much if people weren't so "oh? You didn't find out?"

Also, my SIL having her baby so early (and they were team yellow too), they know now(obviously) and I want to too!! Pure jealousy!!

How's everyone's day today? The rain has made me sad. It's not sunny, but my office in work is still like a bloody oven!!!!

For us it has also helped get our son a bit more prepared and he can relate to the baby better knowing its a girl xxx

I think we'd find out on no 2 for this reason! I'm in 2 minds about it, I hate surprises but I love them at the same time. I probably wouldn't have minded so much if people weren't so "oh? You didn't find out?"

Also, my SIL having her baby so early (and they were team yellow too), they know now(obviously) and I want to too!! Pure jealousy!!

How's everyone's day today? The rain has made me sad. It's not sunny, but my office in work is still like a bloody oven!!!!

I'm the same with surprises. But I'm so incredibly impatient that there's no way I could've waited! If you change your mind and want to find out you could always have a sneaky 3d scan... Hehe sorry I'm a bad influence ;-)

We've only had a little bit of rain today but its still annoyed me. When it was sunny over the weekend we had really strong winds, now the wind has gone but so has the sun, grr! My office was also baking yesterday, we have air con but it just doesn't seem to make a difference. Do you have a date for finishing work yet? I've been off today as I'm only part time but have been to have my anti d injection and 28 week bloods, feel like a pin cushion hehe! Xxx

I'm arguing with our maintenance men at the minute cause its boiling in our office, they say its cause I'm pregnant but everyone else is hot too??? Pfffft eeeediots! Got me more mad than I realised haha x

Haha, at least someone might do something about it. I get the special privilege of my own fan... To blow hot air at me. We have no aircon, barely any airflow through our window, and am on the top floor.

I shouldn't complain too much though, reception had an issue today when their bucket, collecting water from the flat roof extension, overflowed overnight!! You'd laugh a lot if I described my bosses fix!!

No such luck with a 3d scan Ammdaz, would have to travel at least an hour and a half to a scan place, and there's no way OH would pay what they ask!!! (He wouldn't even pay £20 for something like that :-/) plus, he doesn't want to know what it is, what it looks like... It's allllll supposed to be a surprise, apparently!

Aww shame about the scan but now you've got this far you'll probably be glad you waited when baby finally arrives and you get all the lovely surprises at once :) I'm not allowed a 3d scan either although to be fair we have paid for two private scans already! And I'll be getting an extra nhs one in a few weeks because of my low lying placenta so at least I get one more sneaky look at bubs and hopefully third time confirmation that she's a girl! Xxx

Hi ladies I'm due 11th September and I'm team blue x

So am being a little bit sneaky and shouldnt be here officially for 3 days but...... I'm due on the 14th September, please can I go on the list?? :) x
Edited to add - am Team BLUE

Last edited:
So am being a little bit sneaky and shouldnt be here officially for 3 days but...... I'm due on the 14th September, please can I go on the list?? :) x

Of course you can! The team blues are overtaking the pinks now! Xxx

Hi Hun!
Just saw this :) Family visit has kept me away from the laptop! I am going to up the Team BLUE quota with EDD 9.Sept!
Thanks hun for updating! XXX

Hi Hun!
Just saw this :) Family visit has kept me away from the laptop! I am going to up the Team BLUE quota with EDD 9.Sept!
Thanks hun for updating! XXX

Hey Hun, I wondered when you were going to come and join the rest of us September mummies :) I've added you to the list, the team blues really are racing ahead at the moment! How are you doing and is your little man still giving you lots of kicks and wriggles? Are you feeling better now because I know you weren't feeling great a little while back? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back