September mummies becoming yummies

knopk@

Reaction score
Seeing that some September mummies are ready to start getting back into shape, I have decided to start a thread.

I need to lose 9 kg to reach pre pregnancy weight and then ideally wantto lose 5 kg to my ideal weight.

So starting weight 76 kg:shock:
Target weight 67kg

Hey hun, I've just seen this thread. I just need to lose a bit of my tummy now (I list a lot of weight after birth with being a bit poorly) so just need to tone up the tum, but not sure how to do this?

I suppose I should really start doing sit ups first so going to start them from 1st nov so that it's a new month.

How are you getting on?

I need to be yummy too but just feel like a lump.
Need to 'remove' the large bars of chocolate laying in my fridge first....

I am failing to lose weight, I tried cutting out biscuits and stuff but my milk supply started dropping :(. I try to walk every day but it's not really helping. I wouldn't say I eat too much but just can't cut out sweets.
I even have porridge in the morning which I hate.

Sassy, sorry to hear you haven't been well bit well done for losing weight! You can start sit ups and crunches once you have had your 6 week check and everything is ok.
Having said that my gp hasn't even checked my tummy muscles

Having 6 week check next week :) I still crave chocolate, body must think its still pregnant lol, can't get enough of the stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back