Had enough of my weight need to pull my finger out!! Weigh in today (fridays)

mopmum4X

Reaction score
Right, I'm 12st 11, starting from today I'm going on slim fast (again) just for this week, after this week i'm going on a CUTTING SHIT OUT diet lol I'm keeping this as a motivation thread for myself, putting all that i eat drink and whatever:) any off you ladies please feel free to point out where I'm going wrong i really need to lose weight, i'm tired and very bloated
START weight 12st 11lb
TARGET weight 11st(for now)
TIME 7 weeks (16th july)

Today 28th may
8am cup of tea (milk no suger)
10am cup of tea
12pm slimfast shake
2pm slimfast bar
2.30pm cup of tea what shall i have for a snack?
3pm 1 piece of ham(25 cal's)
8.30pm homemade curry(didn't eat all of it)
So good day but need more fruit i think!! I'll get some on friday

Last edited:
Good luck with this! I'm starting healthy uber lifestyle in June haha! Here's to motivation!

Ha ha thank hun!! Good luck for when you start! x

Here is to day 2:dance:
8.am cup of tea
10am cup of tea
11.15am slimfast shake
1pm slimfast bar
2pm snack, cup a soup(88 cals)
3.30pm cup of tea
11pm Salmon with spuds and green beans (bit late had row with oh!!)

Last edited:
Day 3
8pm cup of tea
11.45 slimfast shake
12pm (graze) snack 85 cals
2pm cup of coffee
9.30pm jacket spud with beans

Last edited:
Day 4
8am cup of tea
11am coffee
5pm cup of tea
My slimfast shakes are bloody off:mad:
I'm having a early tea and cos i've not eaten all day i'm having 2 bacon with beans.:shakehead:

Looking good! Although you must be hungry? I could never live off that lol x

Thanks girls!! Well i was feeling really well didn't think i would, but all my slim fast went off cos I've it so long!! I cant get anymore till tomorrow but i might just stick to what I'm doing now
Have a small bowl of cereal
snack 100 cal's or less
lunch salad or soup
dinner salmon with veg or home made cottage pie
Thanks for your kind messages!! I'll carry on my diary on Monday when I'm back on track. x

A couple of days won't undo your hard work, you're doing well hun :)

i should really start this, i eat far to much and cant go to the gym yet as i have really high bp from my DDs preg 7months ago,

i have a 24 hour bp monitor on today at 12, then off at the same time tomorrow and i have made an app to see doc about my weight on monday at 4.20!

i need to do something because the more i weigh the higher my bp will get the more poorly ill become, the more ill worry.. the more ill eat!!!

my weight was 10st 6 when fell preg in feb 2011, its now 12st 5 and creeping up,

(im only 5ft 2 as well so its all around my middle which isnt good for bp wither... im a size 16, iv never been this size before and for a petite person it looks a hell of a lot!)

i lost a lot after had DD obviously but i ate and ate and ate, im hoping its the bp tablets im on increasing my appetite and hopefully they will take me off them and ill be back to my normal eating habbits lol!

your doing really well. does the slim fast work?? if you stick to it? iv tried Weight Watchers but did it online so i cheated alot so cancelled my membership :(

i should really start this, i eat far to much and cant go to the gym yet as i have really high bp from my DDs preg 7months ago,

i have a 24 hour bp monitor on today at 12, then off at the same time tomorrow and i have made an app to see doc about my weight on monday at 4.20!

i need to do something because the more i weigh the higher my bp will get the more poorly ill become, the more ill worry.. the more ill eat!!!

my weight was 10st 6 when fell preg in feb 2011, its now 12st 5 and creeping up,

(im only 5ft 2 as well so its all around my middle which isnt good for bp wither... im a size 16, iv never been this size before and for a petite person it looks a hell of a lot!)

i lost a lot after had DD obviously but i ate and ate and ate, im hoping its the bp tablets im on increasing my appetite and hopefully they will take me off them and ill be back to my normal eating habbits lol!

your doing really well. does the slim fast work?? if you stick to it? iv tried Weight Watchers but did it online so i cheated alot so cancelled my membership :(
Your doc should be able to advice you hun, it must be a nightmare for you, I'm a size 16 and 5 ft 3 inc so we're both in the same boat, i need to lose it off my belly face and bum, it's so annoying cos before i got pregnant with my first i really struggled to put weight on, i was a so tiny like under a size 6!! I was so skinny i did look ill but once i feel pregnant i put on so much, i did lose it though, i was under 11 st when i got pregnant with my 2nd i lost a little while pregnant:roll: i put on under a stone with my 2nd and 3rd but after my 4th I'm now around 12st9lb :roll:. Slim Fast did work for me but you have to follow it to a tee, i lost 7lb in under a week on it, i just wish i stuck to it the first time:wall2:it does need will power but it dose work and its really easy:dance:

Today i had
a brew
another brew
no brekkie
dinner half a salad with pine nut and pesto(50 cals)
a seeded roll
I'm gonna be naughty and have a couple of beers once kids are in bed chill watch the soaps, so it's salad for tea again.

Last edited:
Thanx for the reply hun :) i will ask the doc on monday what the course of action should be! Then iv got to stick to it i hate being this shape and size its depressing :(

Thanx for the reply hun :) i will ask the doc on monday what the course of action should be! Then iv got to stick to it i hate being this shape and size its depressing :(
I know how you feel, i think its with us being so short it just doesn't mix well lol if we were 5ft 7inc or somewhere around that it'll be alot better, even us out a bit, there are plenty of size 16 women that look great but I'm just not one of them:roll: people keep telling me i look great for a mum of 4 young kids i even still get asked for ID if i buy booze and I'm nearly 28!! i say it's cos I'm fat it evens out my wrinkles lol hope it go's well on Monday post your progress here and we can egg each other on:)

So yesterday i had
a few brews
very small salad, pine nuts, pesto seeded roll
tea was the same
i was naughty and had some beers about 3 pint's wish i didn't cos i did so well with my eating the beers just bloated me!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back