Had enough of my weight need to pull my finger out!! Weigh in today (fridays)

thankyou hun :) and will do.... i wish i had your willpower :p i hate larger anyway so i wouldnt have that problem and havent drank for nearly 2 yrs

thankyou hun :) and will do.... i wish i had your willpower :p i hate larger anyway so i wouldnt have that problem and havent drank for nearly 2 yrs
I don't much like beer either but i don't drink any spirits now i have kids, i am thinking of going tee total cos i don't really like to drink and i hardly do drink but once the kids are in bed i kind of look forward to it once a week, doesn't make much sense really lol plus it'll help me lose weight if i stop drinking those few beers as there empty cal, well here's to monday:dance:

Last edited:
Today i've had
3 brews
half a bread roll
Gonna sort some dinner out now
jacket spud with lots of green salad, tiny bit of cheese(half was eaten by my kids!!)
Tea was, peppered thin steak salad(again) with boiled new spuds.
i was naughty and had a few mouthfuls of my mil's walnut cake:shakehead:

Last edited:
Today
2 seeded toast
dinner was salad with small pieces of chicken tikka
I've had 4 maltesers and a mouthful of walnut cake(naughty)

You deserve a treat though hun id have eaten the full bag. Lol Iv had a banana a cereal bar a sandwich a cupa and im about to have some pikled onions lol But id love a pizza but think of my bp n it puts me off x

:dance:You've done really well!! you've eaten less then me, :pizza: i love domino's!! I'm not gonna cave in but it's so easy:wall2: it must be hard for you with you bp i do feel for you:hug: I'm having small stuffed peppers with yet again salad I'm gonna put it on a small plate so it looks like i have a lot maybe it'll trick my mind in to thinking I've got loads lol. x

Ok so i didn't have peppers for tea in the end, i wanted a quick tea cos it was late so i had mushrooms, tomatoes and scrambled egg on 1 piece of seeded toast. x

today I've had
2 seeded toast
a few brews
salad with a tiny bit of chicken
a couple of mouthfuls of walnut cake GOD DAME THAT CAKE!!!
For tea i had 3 small stuffed peppers(stuffed with a little rice, garlic, breadcrumbs, mushrooms tiny bit of bacon.)
Had that with salad
I was naughty again!! had a mouse for after 150 cals

Last edited:
So i'm gonna try even harder this week, no picking at cake:shakehead: less brews more water. Hope you get the right advice today at doc's linx:) x

Seems like ur doing good!!
If u find yourself becoming hungry during the day.. Snack on celery , carrot sticks , 'bran' crackers ect
Also if u find meals not filling you add extra veg or salad :)
Another thing i changed the milk to the red top one with no fat .. I was using the green one that made a diff :)
Natural yoghurt on branflakes with fruit is so yummy!!
(i did weightwatchers im 5'9 - 10 lol and was a size 16 went down to a 12 :) )
Also if u exercise situps are the best!!!
Good luck seems like ur doing fab!!
:)
X

Seems like ur doing good!!
If u find yourself becoming hungry during the day.. Snack on celery , carrot sticks , 'bran' crackers ect
Also if u find meals not filling you add extra veg or salad :)
Another thing i changed the milk to the red top one with no fat .. I was using the green one that made a diff :)
Natural yoghurt on branflakes with fruit is so yummy!!
(i did weightwatchers im 5'9 - 10 lol and was a size 16 went down to a 12 :) )
Also if u exercise situps are the best!!!
Good luck seems like ur doing fab!!
:)
X
Thanks, yea i think I'll swap my milk, I'm on green at the mo, congrats on your weight loss:dance: I've been doing a few sit ups but keep conking out lol
I'm gonna get plenty of veg on Friday but for now do my best
Thanks again hun. x

Your doing great!!

I'm the same as you & linx - I am 5ft 3 & somewhere around 13/14 stone (one week I weigh im 14.1 next im 13.10) so im around the 14 mark anyway. And coz im small i look massive!!

I've done it before, I lost over 5 stone about 3 years ago, so I know I can do it - doesn't help me get motivation tho - i'm now 1 stone away from the biggest I was back then, it makes me depressed to know i've put it on again.

I used calorie counting then & it worked well.

I have heard lots of good things about WW. I would do it myself but I know CC works for me & its cheaper. I tried SF & didn't like it at all & I kept thinking....what will happen when I go back to 3 normal meals a day, I need to make this a life change. Or I'll do what I did before, lose it all & put it all back on.

How about a christmas challenge type of thing??

We can see what we can lose for a good xmas night out?

xxxxxxxx

Your doing great!!

I'm the same as you & linx - I am 5ft 3 & somewhere around 13/14 stone (one week I weigh im 14.1 next im 13.10) so im around the 14 mark anyway. And coz im small i look massive!!

I've done it before, I lost over 5 stone about 3 years ago, so I know I can do it - doesn't help me get motivation tho - i'm now 1 stone away from the biggest I was back then, it makes me depressed to know i've put it on again.

I used calorie counting then & it worked well.

I have heard lots of good things about WW. I would do it myself but I know CC works for me & its cheaper. I tried SF & didn't like it at all & I kept thinking....what will happen when I go back to 3 normal meals a day, I need to make this a life change. Or I'll do what I did before, lose it all & put it all back on.

How about a christmas challenge type of thing??

We can see what we can lose for a good xmas night out?

xxxxxxxx
Thanks, the shorter we are the bigger we look and yes it is bloody depressing:roll: I've not tried WW but slim fast did work but the problem is sticking to it, I'm CC at the mo, i was gonna do slim fast again but it does cost a bit. I Was wanting to lose a stone for the summer but i doubt that's gonna happen i set a target for the 16 of July. :oooo: I'd love to be a size 12 for Christmas no smaller i want to keep some curves:) but at the mo i will be so happy getting down to a size 14:) I'm the same i weigh myself one day and I'm around 12st 9lb then i do it the next day and I'm 12st 10 and a bit!! I was 12st 8lb 2 days ago but today i was 12st 10:wall2: I'm having a weigh in day on Friday morning's your welcome to join in if you want? x (wow 5 stone well done, but it's so easy to put on and so hard to lose it)

Last edited:
Today i had
A couple of brews
Lunch, cup a soup with a bit of seeded bread
Naughty snack was a homemade cookie, i had to have a taste cos i did make them lol

Your doing great with eating, how many cals are you having. I used to be on a weight loss forum & there used to be challenge threads where we all put our goals, and weekly loss ect. For example we'd do a christmas challenge or halloween or easter. And we all did diff diets. The ppl cal counting had a more consistent loss (I noticed) because its more like a life change, and more is allowed, i'd be having chinese take-aways once a week & pizzas & bingeing on chocolate days & because I allowed myself to do it, I always lost. I started off on SF & I did the cereal diet for a while & I lost loads. Its basically cereal for b.fast & lunch & a proper dinner, its not great to do it for ages but it works wonders, I started swapping the lunch cereal for soup as I noticed some soup had lower cals & that worked too. Infact I lost more weight doing that. It really shrinks your stomach and totally fills you. I think i was losing around 7lbs every 2 weeks. I have an old diary I could check. But yeah at the start it comes off quickly but its hard to see the end result you cant picture it therefore think it cant happen. IT CAN....its wierd coz...if we knew what we would look & feel like as a smaller weight, we'd be more motivated but we cant see it & see it as something we might not be able to do......but we can. Its a law of science, you eat less you lose weight. Its just time consuming & there is NEVER quick results. I know you want to lose weight for July & I think its possible.....granted it might not be alot but i'd imagine if you really tried & upped the exercise a wee bit you could lose a stone maybe slightly more.

xxxxxxxxx

I'm having between 1200-1400 Cal's but some days maybe 1500, all depends on what sauce i pu on my salad or much butter i have on my spud's, it's really surprising how much Cal's are in just a couple off spoonfuls, i don't have a lot anyway but it all adds up. Today i had naff all really but I've just had my tea which was mash, carrots, peas, broccoli, chicken and 4 small roast spuds, that was about 850 Cal's, I'm bloated now. To be honest i might just go on a salad and fish diet, something that wont bloat me, but saying that i feel bloated all the bloody time even when I've only had a brew or some soup, it's so annoying. I really think i can do this but i need to find the right foods, and yes i need to be doing MORE exercise , yes I'm really hoping to lose weight for the summer hols it sound stupid but if i was smaller I'll have more confidence so I'll be out much more with my kids over the hols and enjoy wearing clothes that fit and to be more healthy, not get out of breath after 5 mins of running around lol i might try the cereal diet for a couple of week's just to lose my bloat, but like you said its a law of science eat less lose weight thanks for your great words by the way they really make sense, i will do this xx

Last edited:
Today i've had
A brew
A coffee
1 mushroom on 1 toast with 1 oven baked egg(well half cos it went wrong lol) 2 small tom's with 2 spoonfuls of beans.
A few twiglets(about 70 cals)
Jacket spud with toms and cheese

Last edited:
Today i feel really bloated, it's doing my head in i've had
a brew
I'm gonna try and eat fuck all today see weather it'll help this bloated feeling.
I was gonna eat nothing all day till tea time but i thought better in the end and had a cheese and onion butty.
For tea i had new spuds, little bit of chicken and green beans.
A couple more brews

Last edited:
Today
i've had a brew
A bowl of cornflakes
a brew of rice crispies
Tea was scampi a few chips and peas

Last edited:
Today
I was 12st 11 and a half
Now i'm 12st 8
Just over 3lb lost, i started 2 weeks ago so not that good really but at least its something
i've had a couple of brews
At 3.30 i had a chicken noodle thing from tesco (195 cals) it was rank so didn't eat it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back