Had enough of my weight need to pull my finger out!! Weigh in today (fridays)

Thankyou!!
Yesterday had
A couple of brews
A prawn and salmom sandwich
Jacket spud with prawns and cheese
A few chips(nayghty)

Today
2 brews so far
Cos it's sunday and fathers day i'm having a bacon butty, skipping sunday dinner today and having for tea tomorrow.
So had a bacon butty
I've been really naughty and had some
Crunchie mini bites
packet of crisps
half a seeded roll
And a pizza for tea(out freezer thin one)
Back to it tomorrow!!
I.ve pleanty of fresh healthy food ready for the week!

Last edited:
Today
a brew
a coffee
3 ryvita slims(37 cals)
Small amount of philly spread(light)
1 peace of ham(34 cals)
Pork, spuds, veg
A few more ryvita slims

Last edited:
Today
a couple of brews
Lunch was cus cus with lamb kofte(under 500 cals)
Tea will be salad as i had a nice lunch
I had a few ryvita slims
tea was thin cut steak with salad

Last edited:
I still weigh 12st 8 so nothing lost since last weigh in but i'm gonna really push myself

Last edited:
You are doing amazingly! :D
I cannot wait until LO is born + I can go back to healthy eating and exercise.. Since being pregnant all I want to eat is junk food + exercise has gone out the window!
xx

You are doing amazingly! :D
I cannot wait until LO is born + I can go back to healthy eating and exercise.. Since being pregnant all I want to eat is junk food + exercise has gone out the window!
xx
Thanks, wont be much longer:)

Well still 12st 8 really pissed off i just cant shift this weight:wall2: gonna have to try something diffrent, maybe a soup diet :roll:

Are you counting calories? Do you have something like myfitness pal?

You'll get there, you might just stall occasionally for a few weeks and then kick of the weigtloss again.

Are you counting calories? Do you have something like myfitness pal?

You'll get there, you might just stall occasionally for a few weeks and then kick of the weigtloss again.
Yea i'm calorie counting, i'm gonna start on wii fit again i think, yea i'll get there slowly but will get there:)

Ok so i'm now 12st 6 lost a tiny bit a bit sad about that but at least it's something. x

hiya hun your doing great losing it on your own. i have been to the doctors and been given orlistat to help me lose weight have u looked into this x

hiya hun your doing great losing it on your own. i have been to the doctors and been given orlistat to help me lose weight have u looked into this x
Hi thanks, no i've not but i might do as i've been on a diet for like forever now and not losing much at all:wall2:i was 13lb 2st about 4 months ago now so thats a lose of 10lbs so far but in 4 months it's shit
thanks for that hun i'll have a google now..... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back