*September 2020 Mummies*

Haha. I had 4 messages yesterday asking, and then about another 3 random messages clearly just seeing if I would reply. I'm tempted to just take forever replying to people just to wind them up.

After 2 good nights I was back to only about 3hrs sleep last night. Would quite happily sell DD for 2 hrs sleep today :D. Roll on tomorrow and her going to nursery.

Amy you must be exhausted. I am luckily sleeping well but I have made things harder for myself in the long run. My 2 year old son had started trying to get into our bed during the night, I always marched him back to his own bed and sat with him until he went back to sleep, but that could happen a few times during the night. I just got too pregnant and couldn't keep getting in and out of bed to keep chasing him back to his own room so I just gave in and he has now been coming into bed with me during the night for the past 3 weeks (hubby having to sleep on sofa) so the positive is I have been getting full nights sleep but the negative is I am now going to have a fight on my hands to get him back to his own bed. Which will be made even harder as there is going to be a baby in mummy's room which he probably won't like either. Oh the joys haha!!!

Ah ladies I really feel for you getting messaged about when baby is here or anything happened. I was so fed up of being pestered on the school run and I am so glad to not have to face that this week.

Amy I also feel for you for not being able to sleep. Although it is such a different tiredness once baby is here. I am glad to have my body back and not have the pregnancy discomfort and heartburn, but I feel so beaten up and achey, I kinda forgot how much it takes out of you. Probably doesn't help my iron levels are low though.

We had a much more settled night last night and I feel brighter today for it. We have to head back up to the hospital today for Charlotte's newborn check, feels strange to need to go back in because with all the boys i was still in hospital the day after they were born so had all the checks done before leaving. Not sure when she will have her newborn hearing test done either.

Chickadee a fb group would be amazing, so much easier to carry on chatting to each other. I'm still in one from when i had my eldest 8 years ago.

Hi ladies! I’m with you @TTC no2 I swear as soon as I say Piper is a great baby she decides to stay up half the night. Took me til 2am to get her to sleep last night. Although she then slept til 6am fed and went back to sleep til 10. Here’s a photo of the little pest at 2am. She is one month old today! Where does the time go?! X

CE040BE8-3487-4489-8EED-30A801452128.jpeg

Hi ladies! I’m with you @TTC no2 I swear as soon as I say Piper is a great baby she decides to stay up half the night. Took me til 2am to get her to sleep last night. Although she then slept til 6am fed and went back to sleep til 10. Here’s a photo of the little pest at 2am. She is one month old today! Where does the time go?! X

View attachment 91595

My gosh look at all her hair! You'll be able to style it in no time haha.

View attachment 91595
Aww Rose shes so beautiful head off hair on her too

Facebook Groups

Hey ladies, so I’ve set the group up on Facebook, hope everyone can find it :) I’ve put Oakley for the cover photo just until everyone’s found it ok :) xx

I've just requested to join. My profile picture is my cat in a suit :rotfl: xx

Arrr ladies I’m not on Facebook so won’t be able to join
I have a few of you on Instagram already but if anyone interested in adding me give me a private message with your profile name x

My gosh look at all her hair! You'll be able to style it in no time haha.
Haha I know, but she actually has less hair than her sister did when she was born! But I think she’ll catch up quick! Hope she doesn’t lose any - her sister didn’t but brothers did

hey ladies wishing all of you a massive congrats on babies born this month, i always wanted a September baby! haha.

@chattychar1990 whats name of your little one?
(ive pm'd)
wish you all well. nights & sleeping do get better etc ! :rotfl:

Ooh how exciting Victoria I will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Think things are starting to happen here!! Getting like strong period pains that keep coming and going. Think (hope) this is early labour starting!

Good luck Victoria.. hope things are progressing nicely for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back