*September 2020 Mummies*

Baby Jacob Elliott arrived this morning at 11am. He was 8lb 15!! Wow so glad that is over. Will update with a pic later. Just enjoying some epic tea and toast right now hehe.

Baby Jacob Elliott arrived this morning at 11am. He was 8lb 15!! Wow so glad that is over. Will update with a pic later. Just enjoying some epic tea and toast right now hehe.

Yay! Congratulations :D Can’t wait to see him!

Awww amazing news Victoria, congratulations. Enjoy your tea and toast, nothing quite beats that cuppa after labour xx

Congratulations Victoria. Great news.

Things happened here too. From nothing my first contraction hit at 2245. Ramped up fast. Got to hospital at 0130, was checked at 0210 after demanding that and gas and air and was told i was 9cm :-o. Mw was shocked as was I.
Couldn't have my epidural so I was livid. Few choice words were said. Baby was born at 0252 weighing 7lb 5oz.
Long drawn out discharge, but managed to get home by 1215. So tired, but hyped.

DH is thrilled that she was born on DDs birthday. Hes calling them twins born 3yrs apart!
DD doesnt know yet as she's at nursery. Want to share name with her first. xx

Things happened here too. From nothing my first contraction hit at 2245. Ramped up fast. Got to hospital at 0130, was checked at 0210 after demanding that and gas and air and was told i was 9cm :-o. Mw was shocked as was I.
Couldn't have my epidural so I was livid. Few choice words were said. Baby was born at 0252 weighing 7lb 5oz.

DH is thrilled that she was born on DDs birthday. Hes calling them twins born 3yrs apart!

Haha wow! Congrats to you too Amy!

Oh my gosh Amy, massive congratulations to you as well. These babies are coming so so quick! I know you were wanting to skip your dd's birthday but it is super cute that they get to share. I hope you dd has an awesome birthday and enjoys meeting her new little sister when she is home from nursery xx

We just need to hear from @JennyS85 now. Here's hoping her little one is here too as she has been very quiet since the weekend. Hope your doing okay Jenny xx

Ahh fantastic girls Congratulations to yous both. Cant wait see little pic off our newest September arrivals.

Congratulations Amy and Victoria!!! So exciting! X

Aw congrats Amy & Victoria - brilliant news!

Well our little girl Amelie Caitlin (surname) arrived about 7 hours ago, weighing a pretty teeny 7!b 5oz considering induction for big baby??!!!

Birth story is all a bit raw right now! Induction started at 10am Monday, head wasn’t engaged so could do outpatient version. Wards were crazy busy so despite waters being breakable Tues AM, kept getting bumped down the list by women already in labour. Thankfully had a brilliant midwife on yest who got me spot on delivery and Sod’s law waters broken on the walk up there.

Laboured pretty quickly from 3cm to 10cm but Amelie’s heart rate was dipping concerningly and she wasn’t dropping down enough.

Prep for theatre for forceps/emergency section if needed. Had the spinal block and was given 15 mins to push her out with a little assistance from forceps before section as she was becoming distressed and made it out on last push. She was not in the right position (back to back?) and cord was round her neck. All staff were amazing.

She’s here, safe and beautiful. Hope to get home today to big bro Caleb who we haven’t seen since Monday

Oh Jenny what a stressful time of it you've had, must have been so hard being in hospital for so long. Did you have to be on your own til you went to labour ward?

Back to back babies can be so difficult to birth so well done on getting her out by yourself. My back to back baby was my 1st and ended in an emergency section at 7/8cm due to his heart rate staying at 50bpm.

Congratulations, Amelie is a beautiful name and a lovely weight considering they said she was massive! I hope you get home to your big boy Caleb today. When you feel up to it and if you want to, join us in the fb group.

Congratulations Jenny. We both have baby girls called Amelie :dust:Hopefully they're both good girls.

I hope you get home soon. Discharge takes so long xx

Congrats to you too, Jenny! :) Can't believe all the September babies are here now!

Aw congrats Amy & Victoria - brilliant news!

Well our little girl Amelie Caitlin (surname) arrived about 7 hours ago, weighing a pretty teeny 7!b 5oz considering induction for big baby??!!!

Birth story is all a bit raw right now! Induction started at 10am Monday, head wasn’t engaged so could do outpatient version. Wards were crazy busy so despite waters being breakable Tues AM, kept getting bumped down the list by women already in labour. Thankfully had a brilliant midwife on yest who got me spot on delivery and Sod’s law waters broken on the walk up there.

Laboured pretty quickly from 3cm to 10cm but Amelie’s heart rate was dipping concerningly and she wasn’t dropping down enough.

Prep for theatre for forceps/emergency section if needed. Had the spinal block and was given 15 mins to push her out with a little assistance from forceps before section as she was becoming distressed and made it out on last push. She was not in the right position (back to back?) and cord was round her neck. All staff were amazing.

She’s here, safe and beautiful. Hope to get home today to big bro Caleb who we haven’t seen since Monday
Congratulations Jenny. Beautiful name. Glad shes here safe and sound. Well done you..

@JennyS85 I hope you and Amelie are doing well and you are recovering well. Would be amazing if you could join us on fb.
Hope your doing okay as well @chattychar1990 x

Does anyone feel a bit neglected after they’ve given birth or is that just me? I’m a bit fed up today because I’ve realised that when I’m pregnant I get my husband’s full attention and he’ll get me whatever I request for dinner etc and sit and talk to me about whatever stuff I’m wanting to but now I’ve actually had the baby I’ve gone back to just average treatment, which isn’t bad, it just doesn’t feel like I’m doing anything special anymore, like the job of carrying a baby deserves special treatment but the job of being up all night and feeding them 24 hours a day isn’t as important. I guess I just feel a bit like a feeding, bum wiping machine and nothing else! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back