**September 2020 Mummies**

I don't believe in the severe sickness as i know plenty of people that was really ill with sickness and had a boy so that wives tale i don't think is very true.
I don't really like sweet/desert things but always fancying dessert lately. Who knows. Can't wait to find out.
I haven't had my 20 week scan letter through the post yet. Midwife said if i haven't received it by 18 weeks then to call. I will be 18 weeks on Friday.
I haven’t had mine yet either, I’m 17 weeks tomorrow. They said it would be some time from 18 weeks on but they are avoiding sending out letters any sooner because government could change things and they don’t want to send out letters only to need to change them a few days later x

I haven’t had mine yet either, I’m 17 weeks tomorrow. They said it would be some time from 18 weeks on but they are avoiding sending out letters any sooner because government could change things and they don’t want to send out letters only to need to change them a few days later x
That makes sense Rose. Dreading my 20 week scan on my own :( xx

I don't believe in the severe sickness as i know plenty of people that was really ill with sickness and had a boy so that wives tale i don't think is very true.
I don't really like sweet/desert things but always fancying dessert lately. Who knows. Can't wait to find out.
I haven't had my 20 week scan letter through the post yet. Midwife said if i haven't received it by 18 weeks then to call. I will be 18 weeks on Friday.

Thats v true kate middleton had 2/3 boys and had HG.
I dont think theres any consistancy to symptoms and gender. People telling me cause bump is tiny its a girl etc.. people guessing other peoples gender based on bump and turned out to be wrong as well.
I just had strongest inclination a girl, and first one a boy.

I had no real nausea with my first, my skin was fine, and I felt good, and she is a girl. 2nd time round the nausea has been bad and is still here on and off (14w), my skin has been terrible, and I've had awful headaches. I don't know what the sex is yet by Nub Tech said 90% chance it's a girl, and I think the scan looks like a girl.

At my booking in appt I was told I'd get a letter for my 16w appt, but not really expecting anything but a hasty phonecall. Fortunately I got my 20w scan booked in at my 12w one. Not looking forward to going alone. Last time I took my dad as DH was deployed. My dad kept saying loudly 'I'm the grandad', lol. xx

Afternoon girls hope uz are all doing ok

My son turned 5 yesterday. Under the circumstances he had a great day. (Even though our present never showed up) but he took it all in his stride. We baked his cake and threw little party for him. Grandparents all cam and said happy birthday standing outside he was so chuffed. Cant wait to make it up to him.

Homeschooling these 2 is sometimes abit off a nightmare. But we are getting through it.
I'm 18weeks today. Icant believe almost half way there. Still no results for us. So kids still dont know lol

My son turned 5 yesterday. Under the circumstances he had a great day. (Even though our present never showed up) but he took it all in his stride. We baked his cake and threw little party for him. Grandparents all cam and said happy birthday standing outside he was so chuffed. Cant wait to make it up to him.

Homeschooling these 2 is sometimes abit off a nightmare. But we are getting through it.
I'm 18weeks today. Icant believe almost half way there. Still no results for us. So kids still dont know lol
Wishing your son a very happy birthday for yesterday. I am sure you made his day as special as you could in these rubbish circumstances.
Don’t be hard on yourself when it comes to home schooling. You’re not a teacher so just do what you can and don’t feel bad if they aren’t fully concentrated. You’re doing great!!

I am 18 weeks today, it’s going so quickly but feeling quite emotional lately. Everything is getting to me but I think it’s because of this isolation. I’m so use to popping to see my mum, or my nieces or nephew. So shit :( xx

Happy birthday P! hope you get results soon and all ok.
Cant imagine how tough it is in isolation with 2 kids and school work. 1 is challenging enough! You’re doing great mama.:yay:

Happy birthday P! hope you get results soon and all ok.
Cant imagine how tough it is in isolation with 2 kids and school work. 1 is challenging enough! You’re doing great mama.:yay:

Aww thanks Nikki . Cant believe are little men are 5. Hope you are getting on well with ur little lady. No doubt it is hard being a new mum and not getting out much and for ur family aswel unable to get cuddles. I really hope all this is over soon for us all.

Still no letter yet. Really cant wait to tell the kids

Anyone else get pregnancy rhinitis? I remember getting it last time too. I'm constantly sneezing and having to blow my nose.

Got our results

WE ARE LOW RISK FOR SPINA BIFIDA AND DOWNS:cheer:

We are going to start telling the kids tonight and then rest off our family :cheer:
Such a relief. So happy :bump:

Great news @TTC no2 xx must be a massive relief! Enjoy telling your children so exciting.

I was planning a 16 week scan and tell our son after that but thinking now to just stick it out til 20 weeks x

Thanks girls.
Told kids lastnight. They didnt believe us at first. They're absolutely over the moon. My daughter had happy tears. So many questions and so much talk about new baby. They tried to listen to bump lol and it got lots off kisses <3

Hey ladies, how is everyone coping??

I can honestly say I’m really low at the moment :( and my head just isn’t in the right space, I’m biting at the kids for stupid things and then feel bad 2/3 seconds later and apologise, it’s just not me! My house is a mess because I haven’t got the energy. DH is trying his best to keep me going and trying to stay positive, but my main thing is I’m missing the ‘routine’ side of things, it’s all gone out the window :/ no work, no taking the girls to school and nursery, I’m trying my best to have some sort of routine but it’s not working. midwife rang me yesterday and spoke to me about how I’m feeling and she just said you need to try and carry on as much as you can (easier said than done), panicking because dan can’t be at the scan, blood pressure and urine and stuff not being done, just kind of feel alone you no.
i no I’ll be fine, I just need to get out of this, I’m crying more than I normally would and I think that’s making me feel ten times worse :/

One good thing is I’m feeling little flutters every now and again which is great. Xx

Hey ladies, how is everyone coping??

I can honestly say I’m really low at the moment :( and my head just isn’t in the right space, I’m biting at the kids for stupid things and then feel bad 2/3 seconds later and apologise, it’s just not me! My house is a mess because I haven’t got the energy. DH is trying his best to keep me going and trying to stay positive, but my main thing is I’m missing the ‘routine’ side of things, it’s all gone out the window :/ no work, no taking the girls to school and nursery, I’m trying my best to have some sort of routine but it’s not working. midwife rang me yesterday and spoke to me about how I’m feeling and she just said you need to try and carry on as much as you can (easier said than done), panicking because dan can’t be at the scan, blood pressure and urine and stuff not being done, just kind of feel alone you no.
i no I’ll be fine, I just need to get out of this, I’m crying more than I normally would and I think that’s making me feel ten times worse :/

One good thing is I’m feeling little flutters every now and again which is great. Xx

@chickadee1990 I'm so sorry ur going through rough patch. This whole covid pandemic is very hard to get our heads around.
I havent hardly set foot out out door at all lately. I done pe with joe wicks that near killed me. But I felt so good after it. I'm thinking off looking on YouTube for pregnancy yoga and get few mins to myself. Are u able to sit and relax by urself for bit?
If routine works best for u and everyone else. Try get something going again. Hopefully it will help u. Good to also chat about how ur feeling. Were always here x

Has anyone bought anything?
I suspose I dont need much. I have my travel system, baby furniture etc all from previous. But this time round I need a next to me crib, new baby monitor, changing bag. I might look into the reusable nappies this time round. Also wouldn't mind a new changing table.

Has anyone bought anything?
I suspose I dont need much. I have my travel system, baby furniture etc all from previous. But this time round I need a next to me crib, new baby monitor, changing bag. I might look into the reusable nappies this time round. Also wouldn't mind a new changing table.
Yes i have been buying because of this lock down lol.
I bought my next2me crib from www.online4baby.com - it was on a really good deal but noticed it has gone down even more now as they have an easter sale on. Its worth looking on that website hun.
I have my travel system on order that is coming in August. I have the tommee tippee prep machine, i have the steriliser and bottle starter kit and a few unisex baby grows :) x

Oh yes I forgot I have the prep machine too. It never got used much though. It would need new filter.
Would need to buy some new bottles aswel just incase. I'm going to make a list today. Write down the best prices I find on net. But will hold off til scan next week just incase.
Think I'm going to ask about gender then too. Kids want to do gender reveal. So if they will I'm going to ask my friend to order me a gender canon. Then we can get new baby sleep suits etc.
Things are moving so quickly now.

@chattychar1990 which next to me crib did you go for? I can’t work out why there different prices? Only difference I can see is colour? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back