**September 2020 Mummies**

I take back what I said yesterday I am a bit more worried today about corona virus. Not necessarily about catching it but about the impact it could have on us all if we end up locked down like Italy. My husband is worrying because he works in music events which means if there was a ban on public gatherings his work could be affected at the busiest time of year so that’s a stress for him.
I’m also worried about the practicalities of having enough store cupboard food to feed us all for a couple of weeks - we don’t tend to have much in the way of tins etc as we tend to do the little and often shopping method. So think I do need to stock up on some essentials.

Yes I can def understand your concern..
Work is so so quiet at the minute too.
I started to buy few little extras especially with my sons allergies I need to have things for him.

I'm off for 2 appointments today. 1st one is 11.40 and then 1.30 abit off a waiting around but has to be done

I got my notes home today that's about how exciting my appointments got.
Went to 2nd app and waited about 50mins to be called and then a diff consultant to tell me that actually we cant do the test till ur 16weeks ( which I told the last doc I seen at my dating scan. I always got it done 16weeks) was bit raging. Anyway its rescheduled.
So wont be telling kids for another wile yet.

15 weeks today:cheer:
I feel little movements but its like maybe once or twice week. Nothing constant yet. What about u @chattychar1990 do u feel much? Thought once felt it few weeks back I'd feel it more by now. Still early days I knw. Maybe I've anterior
placenta :think:

I feel little movements but its like maybe once or twice week. Nothing constant yet. What about u @chattychar1990 do u feel much? Thought once felt it few weeks back I'd feel it more by now. Still early days I knw. Maybe I've anterior
15 weeks I love hearing that... Not long until your next scan etc... Can't wait to hear how that goes..
I was same I felt from around 12 weeks thought would feel it loads but only the last week or so I feel it constant now. <3 xxx

Yayy to 15 weeks :cheer:
I haven't felt anything no but i have had round ligament pain all day today. Brings me a bit of joy to know that the uterus is expanding and my little bubba is growing in there. Its not constant pain but now and again i get a little sharp jabbing type pain.
Cant wait for my 16 week appointment next week so i can hear bubbas heartbeat xxx

Hey ladies, we’ll ive come on over :)

12+3 today :) can’t believe it’s only 8 weeks till we find out what we’re having :)

I’ve got my first consultant appointment in 4 weeks due to my BMI, they’ll tell me about the risks and advise that if I don’t go into lbour properly that I’ll end up having a c-section, but I will try to have a natural birth again. Pippa was born November 2014, but was an emergency csection! And it was the worst birth ever because I was so high on drugs I can’t remember anything!! Then I was adamant I was gona have a normal birth with Harlee (June2017) , ended up having the VBAC I wanted, but they gave me an epidural for her, as they thought I would have to have another section so would of been easier to put the spinal in prior to it happening. But she came naturally! I was elated!!! Hopefully this time I want to have all the will power in the world and push this baby out as best as I can with hardly any intervention!

I will try and say exactly the same to the consultant and explain I’m going for a VBAC again :) hopefully there happy with that :) xx

14+2 here and I’m feeling movements daily at some point. I have a slightly anterior placenta they said it’s anterior/off to one side a bit. But I’ve felt all of mine fairly early even my boy that has a fully anterior placenta.

having a nightmare day. Have lost my voice and a plug socket basically melted today so I nearly set fire to the house because we accidentally overloaded an extension cable. Fun day.

Does anyone just suddenly feel ‘better’? I mean although I have lost my voice and am a bit snotty from my germy children. Pregnancy wise I just feel better. I’m not nauseous or sick. My sciatica has calmed down a bit. I don’t feel as bloated, I’m not eating constantly and I just suddenly feel more me! Anyone else feeling like that?

I'm the same Rose. I dont feel pregnant I'm getting on with things not a bother now. I feel good. Long made that last. Just cant wait to feel more movement now.

Not good about the plug that was dangerous. Good job u seen it.

@chickadee1990 ur same as me. Emergency section then a vbac- they gave me a spinal though in the theatre cos they thought was going to need another section but ended up with a forceps. This time ain't so keen on forceps I will be avoiding that all cost. Hopefully I have a more natural go this time although bit nervous with a bit off a prolapse caused from the trauma last time around. Men get it so easy dont they. :think:

@Rose83 I’m the same, I’ve suddenly become less tired in the day times, and feeling a bit more human. Scary sometimes when you don’t no wether or not your pregnant! I no I am..but you have that little bit of suspense in your head.

@TTC no2 im really hoping this time round I can push baby out naturally. I was lucky I only had a really really small tear, no stitches needed, just hurt a little when I went to the toilet for the first few days after birth but that was it! men do have it really easy! My DH nearly didn’t make it to the birth, decided he wanted a shower quickly as he’d been with me all night he got there at 8:26 when I rang him to tell him the midwife said I could push, and she came at 08:37! Ten minutes that was it hahaha! xo

Wish i was feeling more human.
I am constantly tried lately and been getting round ligament pain and an emotional wreck.
I was watching one born every minute last night and it actually dawned on me that i will have to push a human out of my vagina :rotfl: i sat and cried through the whole episode hahaha! xx

Omg.. that round ligament pain is a bitch. I sneezed and the pain I got low down was so sore.

@chattychar1990 - I remember this moment of realisation with my son. Good you’ve had it this early, think I was about 35 weeks lol!

Ohhhhh girls...so I swear I’ve just felt the ultimate pain which was worse than the aftermath of labour!!! Ended up down the dentist at half 9 yesterday morning due to nerve damage in my wisdom tooth! It absolutely killed!!! Walked in there after not going for 5 years and she went right we’ve got to take it out! Fml!! The injection to numb the area was the worst feeling I’ve ever felt!!! Spent all yesterday not being able to talk eat or drink much! Today I feel like someone has punched me in the jaw lol! And for at least the last 24 hours I forgot I was pregnant I was in that much pain lol! x

I was called into a meeting at work yesterday and said to work from home for the foreseeable! I honestly don’t know when I will be returning, but if pregnant women now need to isolate for 12 weeks I am going to go absolutely insane. I can’t stay indoors everyday!
i will of course avoid big social gatherings and London transport but I will be able to visit family and friends and go for walks etc?
I wasn’t worried at all about this but since Borris said on the conference that ya pregnant women are now at risk I’m freaking out!

I'm going to contact my work later on as most off us are off for Paddys day. To be honest I'm glad the decision has be made as I want to be home with my kids as my mum usually has them for me.
I'm really lucky that I live in the countryside so we will be going for nice walks up the mountains tracks. With the kids I also Intend to keep the day as much as a school day. They will be homeschooled as best as I can manage with the help off work sent on the school apps. Do find the whole thing depressing. Its constantly on my mind so much I dont give too much thought to this little baby I'm carrying. Anxiety is climbing. I'm so worried for my family with underlying health conditions.

I'm going to contact my work later on as most off us are off for Paddys day. To be honest I'm glad the decision has be made as I want to be home with my kids as my mum usually has them for me.
I'm really lucky that I live in the countryside so we will be going for nice walks up the mountains tracks. With the kids I also Intend to keep the day as much as a school day. They will be homeschooled as best as I can manage with the help off work sent on the school apps. Do find the whole thing depressing. Its constantly on my mind so much I dont give too much thought to this little baby I'm carrying. Anxiety is climbing. I'm so worried for my family with underlying health conditions.
Happy Paddy's day hun, i know it probably not going to be celebrated like it normally is though which is so upsetting!!
You are very lucky you can go on lovely walks, i am near to some nature reserves so i will be going for nice long walks as i really cannot be cooped up inside a house for weeks on end. I don't have children so they can't keep me occupied.
Its very depressing hun, its all i am hearing on the tele this morning. I am meant to be going to a social gathering with friends at the weekend that i have had to cancel because i am freaking out!! xx

If we are expected to stay shielded for 12 weeks for those who cant work from home we will have to be entitled to something surely? Money is another concern.
In our village someone had posted that 2 people have it. I'm not sure how true it is hope to god it isnt true

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back