*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

I began using IC early. I always thought I could see something was trying to come out where test lines were. I inverted my images I could see wee bits of green.
Then next day was convinced it was neg and then that evening took another it was little bit clearer and took the fr.
Symptoms wise I did have a few headaches. My belly felt like it was buzzing I cant really describe that feeling . My boobs only tingled ever so slightly. They still arent sore. I got a metallic taste in my mouth also one day that's been it.

Morning ladies! Well hallelujah I got a positive OPK this morning at CD21 after thinking I just wasn’t going to ovulate this month. I’ll be heading over to the October thread but keeping my eye on this one for any more BFPs! Xx

I’m out ladies ...

but the next time I swear it’ll be positive - egg donor 2021 here we come! X
So sorry to hear but great to stay positive and journey for egg donor bfp xx

Congrats to all the BFPs. What a fab month <3 attached my chart.. dont suppose anyone can tell me what they think? Ovulation not confirmed on FF or Ava so pretty sure I'm done this month. Onwards and upwards I guess!

Screenshot_20190927-194249_FF Mobile.jpg

Hi @chattychar1990 can i have the 30th please i think for testing but ive had period cramps since tuesday but nothing coming and my cycles vary from 28 to 34 days so not sure when i should test i started last cycle on 2nd september but i have the cramps since tuesday and sensitive boobs and nipples so dont know what is happening but i think its all in my head as heard of loads of people falling pregnant round me after me trying for 6 years so might test monday or wait until october what do you all think i should do xxx baby dust to you all xxx

Congrats to all the BFPs. What a fab month <3 attached my chart.. dont suppose anyone can tell me what they think? Ovulation not confirmed on FF or Ava so pretty sure I'm done this month. Onwards and upwards I guess!

View attachment 88061
Looking at your chart I would say CD13 is when you ovulated? It would match up to the Ewcm too. Xx

Hi @chattychar1990 can i have the 30th please i think for testing but ive had period cramps since tuesday but nothing coming and my cycles vary from 28 to 34 days so not sure when i should test i started last cycle on 2nd september but i have the cramps since tuesday and sensitive boobs and nipples so dont know what is happening but i think its all in my head as heard of loads of people falling pregnant round me after me trying for 6 years so might test monday or wait until october what do you all think i should do xxx baby dust to you all xxx
Test test test. Xx

@chattychar1990 I definitely don’t! :rotfl:

I took a boots early detection (10miu) at 3am as I just had to pee and a frer later on. Anyone see anything of note?

8574BB4F-F0E5-4FBD-B161-5BF700EA7A8B.jpeg

E4DD1A54-FCE8-48F2-BF60-FAEE22395138.jpeg

Who listens to their husbands anyway :rotfl: xx
Thats very true i am going to buy them and test on monday if they are here in time but i think it is all in my head but will get the cheap ones 15 for £2.95 but i hope its not all in my head i hope it is really happening as might be getting a new house too from the council waiting to hear so that would just be the icing on the cake for us xxx

I see something on the boots test. :love:

Thank you lovely, so weird. I had acupuncture a week ago on a Thursday and had ewcm and cramps the next day (CD14) think it might be possible I ovulated then and am 8dpo today. Who knows what the hell is going on. I had that positive OPK yesterday morning but then I have loads of creamy thick CM (sorry tmi) so I was like there’s no way I’m going to ovulate. Why is everything such a guessing game. X

Hi just a wee update from me.

I went quiet due to having some special time to make our girls birthday over the weekend.

I'm getting negative tests however I feel like I've been testing far too early.

Unfortunately I don't have regular periods or cycles since I got a biopsy of my cervix back in march so I'm going to wait a few days and then test again if af doesnt arrive

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back