*** September 2018 Mummies ***

Ah good luck my dear! Wow that must be nice though knowing you'll be holding your baby soon.

I keep googling but cannot find anything about waves of light headed Ness, butterflies and headaches. Just feel really zoned out and poorly but wondered what it is. My braxton hicks have always been strong and heartburn but when I have these waves up to six times a day I have no pains just sensations.
Thank you!

I was going to say perhaps low blood pressure, but not sure what it means in conjunction with BHs. Are you seeing the midwife soon? Always worth checking. x

Hello hunni, can you please add me into the facebook group please? xx
The September 2018 one? Probably not the most useful one, as we're all due in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Ive asked to be added to a mummies march 2019 one and i just feel ignored as no one is answering me or even adding me x
I don't have access to that one?

Is there even a March FB group? If so, the person in charge of adding people might not have been online today so I would just be patient. Alternatively, you could always join the Kicks Count March FB group. If you go on their FB page or website, they're all listed there.

Ive asked to be added to a mummies march 2019 one and i just feel ignored as no one is answering me or even adding me x

Is there even a March FB group? If so, the person in charge of adding people might not have been online today so I would just be patient. Alternatively, you could always join the Kicks Count March FB group. If you go on their FB page or website, they're all listed there.

Oh what is the fb name or website even for the 'Kicks Count March FB' group?

I don't have the link to hand, but I'm sure if you put Kicks Count into FB or google they will come up. Should then lead you to the March group.

I don't have the link to hand, but I'm sure if you put Kicks Count into FB or google they will come up. Should then lead you to the March group.
Thanks very much for all your help xx

Thanks very much for all your help xx

Is this the page Elven. Cant find the March group though ?
2lxttus.png

Not been very present on the forum the past few weeks, finding the these final few months to be very stressful. Everything is making me emotional and irritable, I can’t even sit with my DD for more than a few minutes without getting angry or upset about something that she’s doing.
Only 4 weeks until due date but I’ve been feeling so much pressure down below that I’m finding difficult to walk around. I still have 5 more shifts in work though but luckily my DD starts nursery on Monday so hopefully I’ll get a few weeks of morning “me time” before baby makes an appearance

booked for induction on Tuesday, if that fails, so whatever happens I will have a baby by this time next week. Eek!

Were induced today Elven? If so, good luck and I hope you have a good labour. Let us all know (when you’re feeling up to it, no rush) when baby arrives.

Aww Lalaroo I totally feel you! It is going to be the longest last weeks ever. You can't help but symptom spot and pray that today is the day. I'm like you I just feel so fed up, like I'm in limbo and can't plan or think about anything else. Like I'm a zombie! Just wanna get to some sort of normal and be comfortable again! How far gone are you? I'm 36+3 and just want baby out now. Xx

I haven't been on here for ages. Currently baby girl is having a good old bash around down there and my boobs have started leaking, which never happened with my son. I wonder if she'll hold out until the 23rd of September, her due date. I will be happy to get on with it whenever now, ha! Hope everyone's ok. X x

My daughter was born 31st August (what I still think was her correct due date), weighing 9 lbs 9 oz! Had to be delivered by forceps as I just couldn't push her out, and following some complications I lost 1.5 litres of blood, so still in hospital.

She's fine though, a bit battered, but very alert and curious about her surroundings. Can't believe she's 2 days old in a few hours!

Last edited:
Aww Elven that's fantastic news. Congratulations! How are you feeling? Bet you're ready to get home and live in the baby bubble for a while. What lovely news to wake up to this morning xx

My daughter was born 31st August (what I still think was her correct due date), weighing 9 lbs 9 oz! Had to be delivered by forceps as I just couldn't push her out, and following some complications I lost 1.5 litres of blood, so still in hospital.

She's fine though, a bit battered, but very alert and curious about her surroundings. Can't believe she's 2 days old in a few hours!

Fantastic news Elven, wishing you and baba a speedy recovery. Just a countdown for the rest of us now!

How's everyone doing? No more Sept babies so far?

Congratulations Elven! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back