1st September - CoveyClover :pink:

10th September - Rainbow.23 :yellow:

15th September - Anaphil :pink:

23rd September - Ethanmummy13 :blue:

26th September - Lalaroo :blue:

30th September - MysticTeen :blue:

Last edited:
Woohoo! Finally here :) 1st September please (girl) x

Omg im finally here! Just three months left (although it does seem like a really long time now haha)! How is everyone doing? What are your symptoms these days? Personally i feel like a whale and i easily get overheated and tired. I dont sleep all that much and live to pee apparently. But still excited! Most of the time anyway :). Wishing everyone a great tri 3!!

Welcome!! I feel similar to you tbh! Tired, hot, swollen ankles too lol! I pee all night long too!

But I’m super excited to meet my wriggle bum!

Not long now for you CoveyClover!

Have you picked out a name yet?

I havent really bought anything yet and even though this will be my second baby, I cant really remember what i should be gettting apart from the absolute basics!

Omg im finally here! Just three months left (although it does seem like a really long time now haha)! How is everyone doing? What are your symptoms these days? Personally i feel like a whale and i easily get overheated and tired. I dont sleep all that much and live to pee apparently. But still excited! Most of the time anyway :). Wishing everyone a great tri 3!!
All updated, anaphil! x

I can complete relate to the whale feeling, I just feel huge and everything is so much more difficult now. I have lost count of the amount of things I have dropped on the floor and walked away from, because there's just no way I'm picking them up haha.

Welcome!! I feel similar to you tbh! Tired, hot, swollen ankles too lol! I pee all night long too!

But I’m super excited to meet my wriggle bum!
Hot and swollen sums these past few weeks up quite nicely!

I havent really bought anything yet and even though this will be my second baby, I cant really remember what i should be gettting apart from the absolute basics!
We have one name we like, but wanted a few in case she doesn't look like that name suits her. I never thought that part would be so hard. Any luck with names, anaphil?

As a FTM it's such a minefield as to what to buy, hard to know what you actually need and what just sounds great but will never be used. Although we have our pram and cot, both set up as well, and a fair few other things. Still need to look at stuff like baby baths and breast pumps or formula though, I would rather know what I can get no than try and rush buy something after she's born.

We have one name we like, but wanted a few in case she doesn't look like that name suits her. I never thought that part would be so hard. Any luck with names, anaphil?

As a FTM it's such a minefield as to what to buy, hard to know what you actually need and what just sounds great but will never be used. Although we have our pram and cot, both set up as well, and a fair few other things. Still need to look at stuff like baby baths and breast pumps or formula though, I would rather know what I can get no than try and rush buy something after she's born.

We have a name we really like (Danae or Danai, not sure how one would spell it in english, we live in greece, and Maria for a middle name.after my partners mom) and a couple of alternative in case she doesnt look loke her name (like you said!)

So far i have the pram sorted out and a cosleeper, some hand me.down clothes from my daughter and some cloth nappies which were a gift! Im kind of lost as well! If you find a good list of necessities (my spelling is probably rubbish) please post on here and save us! I want to buy some formula and bottles but theyre crazy expensive here and i want to breastfeed but if i dont have a backup then i might be rushing at the very last minute. I think ill try to make sure i have several outfits muslins etc, carseat needs to be sorted, maybe breastpads and cream and take it from there?

Xxx

We have a name we really like (Danae or Danai, not sure how one would spell it in english, we live in greece, and Maria for a middle name.after my partners mom) and a couple of alternative in case she doesnt look loke her name (like you said!)

So far i have the pram sorted out and a cosleeper, some hand me.down clothes from my daughter and some cloth nappies which were a gift! Im kind of lost as well! If you find a good list of necessities (my spelling is probably rubbish) please post on here and save us! I want to buy some formula and bottles but theyre crazy expensive here and i want to breastfeed but if i dont have a backup then i might be rushing at the very last minute. I think ill try to make sure i have several outfits muslins etc, carseat needs to be sorted, maybe breastpads and cream and take it from there?

Xxx
Those are lovely names, hopefully they will suit her. x I have this list, but not really sure how accurate that is having never done it before - http://www.emmasdiary.co.uk/pregnancy-and-birth/pregnancy/pregnancy-life/newborn-baby-shopping-checklist. Will need to find the ones I have on my phone too.

I'm still unsure of when to buy nappies and baby wipes. Got one pack of nappies from Lidl (had to, they were free!) but not sure when to actually stock up. Don't want the wipes to dry out before I use them, assuming that can even happen if they are sealed?!

Everytime i go to Lidl as well, i see the discounted baby wipes and i have to convince myself not to buy as they will probably dry out! Nappies keep better, right? Its so strange that i seem to have forgotten everything about my first pregnancy. Ill have to check out your list!

Hope everyone is doing well today ! Xx

Everytime i go to Lidl as well, i see the discounted baby wipes and i have to convince myself not to buy as they will probably dry out! Nappies keep better, right? Its so strange that i seem to have forgotten everything about my first pregnancy. Ill have to check out your list!

I would like to think nappies should be fine! I'm trying to avoid buying any nappies until July, only because I have yet to decide where we are storing them.

What is the age gap between your children?

I would like to think nappies should be fine! I'm trying to avoid buying any nappies until July, only because I have yet to decide where we are storing them.

What is the age gap between your children?

Nearly nine years! Which to some people sounds shocking but i think it will be quite nice as my daughter really wants to help and participate and she is quite vocal about her feelings so if she gets jealous it will be easier to help her :).

I just received a shipment of cloth nappies, and i have no idea where to store them as well!

How is everyone today? Xxx

Hi Ladies! I made it to the third trimester... shit just got real!

My due date is 10th sep but will probably be induced early due to my previous stillbirth

How's everyone feeling?

Nearly nine years! Which to some people sounds shocking but i think it will be quite nice as my daughter really wants to help and participate and she is quite vocal about her feelings so if she gets jealous it will be easier to help her :).

I just received a shipment of cloth nappies, and i have no idea where to store them as well!

I remember you mentioning that now, no wonder you have forgotten what bits are needed! It does sound like it will be a lovely experience for her to be more involved.

Are you going to try the cloth nappy route instead of disposable ones? I would love to try cloth ones, but given it's my first I feel a bit clueless. Might leave that for the next one!

I'm good though, although wasted half an hour at the hospital this morning for an appointment i didn't need and kept cancelling, but was told to come if for anyway. Oh well! How are you feeling today?

Hi Ladies! I made it to the third trimester... shit just got real!

My due date is 10th sep but will probably be induced early due to my previous stillbirth

How's everyone feeling?
Welcome to the final part! Will add you now. x

I remember you mentioning that now, no wonder you have forgotten what bits are needed! It does sound like it will be a lovely experience for her to be more involved.

Are you going to try the cloth nappy route instead of disposable ones? I would love to try cloth ones, but given it's my first I feel a bit clueless. Might leave that for the next one!

I'm good though, although wasted half an hour at the hospital this morning for an appointment i didn't need and kept cancelling, but was told to come if for anyway. Oh well! How are you feeling today?

Im feeling pretty good apart from eating way too much (why do i do that to myself?!). Now im a beached whale lying on the couch.

I want to try cloth nappies this time around although for the newborn phase im thinking disposable mainly because im having an elective section so i want to give myself minimal hardship.
Elven, youre in the final 10 week stretch, how exciting! Sometimes it seems like time flies and others it feels like ive been pregnant forever..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back