***** September 2016 Mummies Tri 2 *****

Yay! Welcome xx great news on being low risk, it's such a relief isn't it?

Yes it really is! I was watching the sonographer measure the back of the baby's neck and wondering if the small gap she was measuring was a good size or not!! My baby wouldn't move it was so lazy! But at least she got all her measurements. xx

Not lazy, just having a wee sleep lol

Which do you prefer to be called on here? Do you prefer Lander as I will continue to use that if you do :)

Anyone got any cravings yet? I haven't really had any this time around. Occasionally fancy something in particular but rarely the same thing twice and it's not a i-need-it-now feeling like I had last time around
xxx

Really don't mind either way lol.

I've been the same about wanting random things at times, nothing that has to be eaten all the time for ages though.

Hello!

I've been away for a bit - busy at work! Feeling much better now I'm in tri 2 :)

Please can I be added to the due dates? Dating scan puts me for 24th Sept.

Hope everyone's doing well!

Great news that all went well Catherine :)

Braving the food shop in a minute. I'm feeling shattered today and not looking forward to work tomorrow. It's really stressful there at the moment as it's end of year plus we are horrendously short staffed so I am trying to cover 3 full time positions in 3 days a week :-/

Xxx

Hello!

I've been away for a bit - busy at work! Feeling much better now I'm in tri 2 :)

Please can I be added to the due dates? Dating scan puts me for 24th Sept.

Hope everyone's doing well!

Glad you're feeling better, I've added you xx

I've come over early, there is no one left in Tri 1 :-(

Dating scan on Wednesday, can't wait now! Managed to find the HB this morning for the first time, was amazing :) xx

Aragon...Excellent test results it is very quiet on the other thread think everyone hopped over here lol x

Naomi....fab savings on the mortgage every penny helps!! BTW My friends and family call me Sans :) x

Scn...Stoked for you xx

No cravings here as such but I am not eating as healthy as I did the first 12 weeks need to get my finger out and stop with the junk lol before I regret it.

Last edited:
Hey all,
I'm not officially here yet but like others have said tri 1 is empty. I've been having stomach cramps and back ache got the past couple of days, the stomach ache is just like period pain and it's making me panic a bit. has anyone else had this for this length of time? I'm not bleeding but just really worried. We had the scan on Monday and all was fine.

Hey everyone! I can't wait to officially join you all. Scan on Tuesday! Wishing the hours away! Plus!! I've heard OBEM is on Tuesday night!

Good luck for the dating scan Bobby!

Sans I'm the same with the junk food - went shopping today though and bought a load of fruit and salad bits so going to try and be good this week!!

Redhead I've had period pains a few times hun and asked my midwife at my appt this week and she said it's generally totally normal - as long as they're not really painful and you don't have bleeding it is generally just stuff stretching and moving around xxxx

Good luck for your scan Yess!

Won't be long and the 20 week ones will be starting to come around! Xxx

Have felt rough all day. Almost a headache, borderline nauseous and just a bit weak. Am already in bed as I'm up for 6am for work. Thankfully only three full days, then Thursday at head office for a short testing session before the bank holiday weekend. We're away with my in laws to a hotel on the South coast which should be nice!

Last edited:
Just popping in to say Hi. I wont officially be joining you here until Wednesday though. My dating scan gave me a due date of september 22nd xx

How is everyone doing today?
My pains have eased off, hurrah!

I can't believe it's tri 2 already! My due date is the 12th of September :)

I think the sickness is easing off now - I just feel nauseous rather than being sick. Thank goodness! Not much other symptoms apart from back ache at the end of my shift - I'm practically crawling out the door! Ive got a little bump which some days looks noticeable and then other times it doesn't (which causes me to panic and I imagine it's gotten smaller overnight) ... I worry about the tiniest things!

Ive also got a low risk result back for down syndrome too!

I've had a few worse moments for almost gagging the last few days than I did in tri1.

I have another headache!! Horrible things. I've been trying to convince my oh to book a gender scan but he doesn't seem on board. Apparently 6 weeks isn't long to wait at all! My argument is that if baby misbehaves at the scan and keeps its legs closed then we'd have to book a gender scan anyway, why not have it at 16 weeks? I'm dying to start buying a few bits and bobs. He's one of those so laid back he's horizontal types who would pop to the shop at 40 weeks and buy some nappies whereas I'm extremely organised with a need to be prepared! Xxx

Urghh I keep getting headaches too :'(
Kittyrooroo - sounds like our relationship where I'm super organised and my OH is like I'll do it tomorrow.... Sooo frustrating! Hope u can persuade him xx

On a brighter note... Found the HB on the doppler for the 2nd time today!!!! Been searching way too high up it seems!! And my OH heard it too for the first time!!! Although he wasn't as impressed as I thought he would be. Apparently the scan sealed the deal for him and hearing the HB doesn't add to the excitement?!?!! Wtf....

Oh well... Xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back