***** September 2016 Mummies Tri 2 *****

scn

Reaction score
Any September 2016 mummies wanting to join let me know your due date and I'll add you xx

1st

2nd

3rd

4th
SCN :blue:
5plus1onway :pink:

5th

6th
SiameseCatLady

7th
Lander :blue:

8th
Mummy2b1985 :blue:

9th
Itchycoo
Gem212 :pink:

10th

11th

12th
DeeAtk

13th
MrsB2105 :blue: :blue:

14th
Babygiz

15th

16th
Sansk :blue:

17th
Naomi88

18th
Kittyrooroo :blue:

19th
Kat

20th

21st
Aragon
Gempaw82

22nd
Rhelen91

23rd
Redhead

24th
GingerKitty :blue:

25th

26th
Bobby23

27th

28th

29th

30th
Yess

Last edited:
I'm due the 9th ☺️ Shouldn't really move over till Friday but I'm Too eager

At last! Some one to join me lol! Added you to the list xx

Last edited:
Hiya I can join you today due 8th September. I actually am feeling loads better already! I've had a rough few months but glad to be coming out the other side

Hi im due by my dates 10th September but scan dates 9th September xxx

Yay!! More mummies lol.
Have added you both xx

Just been and got new bras. Was wearing a 36F pre pregnancy and now got 38G :shock::holly:

Last edited:
Scan on Monday put my forward three days, so now 14+1 and due September 7th :)

Lxx

Wow scn the perks to pregnancy bigger boobs (if you want them!) sadly they don't stay. I went from 34b to 36e in my last pregnancy! So far I haven't really noticed too much difference no new bras yet anyway.

I'm due on the 6th :)
Anybody else similar stage and cannot wait until 20 weeks scan now?!

Can't wait until my 20 weeks scan! It's on 18th April .... just over 5 weeks to wait! When's your scan?

Wow scn the perks to pregnancy bigger boobs (if you want them!) sadly they don't stay. I went from 34b to 36e in my last pregnancy! So far I haven't really noticed too much difference no new bras yet anyway.

Lol, I'm glad they won't stay! They're big enough normally but these bad boys are taking over, can see them round a corner before you see me :rofl:

Were did you get measured, im still in my old bras that are way too small and by the end of the day kill my boobs!!! xxx

Debenhams were really good when I went to get measured and have a large selection of non underwired and maternity bras.

My next scan is on the 26th April it is definitely the most nerve wracking but once that's out the way I will feel so much better. I think it's around 20 weeks a proper little bump is form too and you can feel baby loads

I got measured in a local independent lingerie boutique in my town. She actually measured me with a tape at 40H :shock: but after trying on lots of different styles we found a few that fitted perfectly and are very comfy at 38G. The 40H's that fitted were too uncomfortable at the sides as they were so wide they were digging into my underarms. I think getting measured gives you a guide but you really need to try on different styles with assistance to adjust your straps etc once your in it to find your perfect fit xx

Think bump has been having a serious growth spurt, been starving and feeling faint with it last couple of days along with loads of stretchy/achy muscles and even cramp down my left side rolling over in bed :shock:

Hello, I'm the 14th September. Had scan last week can't wait for two weeks until I hear the heartbeat with the midwife. I'm a nervous wreck more so than having my first.

My scan was supposed to be 20th April, but can't go due to a wedding, so having to reschedule... I just hope it's not too much later! I might burst!
When is yours scn? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back