***** September 2016 Mummies Tri 2 *****

Mines is the 18th April xx

Not sure when I am supposed to come over here - 13 weeks or 14 weeks? Popping my head in to say hi anyway! Got next scan booked for 28th April which is the week before we go on holiday.

Xxx

Yay! Just come over now lol!

Haha thanks Karen ;-) can't wait til we are all over here - won't be long now. How is everyone feeling?
I'm feeling pretty normal minus the tiredness but think that's partly down to having a toddler who is refusing to sleep haha xxx

I'm feeling the worst I have felt to be honest. Been in bed since Friday with a headache that won't shift, haven't poo'd in 6 days despite taking fybogel so I've just taken 2 senna tablets to see if that helps, think that's why I'm feeling so rough. Got consultant appointment tomorrow so I'm hoping she tells me to stop the progesterone as I'm sure that's contributing to the constipation (doing back door entry :blush:) and lying in bed for days is certainly not helping my sore back lol, feel like I'm falling apart!

Oh no Karen!! :-( hope you can come off the tablets and that the constipation eases. I'm not very regular at the moment either but it's mainly just adding to the bloating not causing too much discomfort. That's awful about the headaches too. I've had a few but none in the last few weeks that have been too bad. Main things at the moment are terrible skin and dandruff which isn't doing much for my confidence but not the worst things I could have so can't complain too much.

Definitely finding the tiredness harder to deal with this time. Millie was up from 12:30am - 5am yesterday and then only napped for another hour so even though she was better last night I'm feeling pretty shattered today xxx

I feel for you Naomi, I really don't think I could cope if I had another one to look after!
I'm still following my pre pregnancy pattern of spot outbreaks, a few around what would have been ov time and then again when AF would have been due ... weird!
TGel shampoo is fab for dandruff if you haven't already tried it, it's expensive but worth it.

Have been to bed by 8pm the last two nights :shock: - Think it's catch up after bump grew lots this week!

Am now in some maternity jeans, size 16 after months wearing 18s!!

Managed to find a lovely but stretchy evening dress for a do we have over the Easter weekend , also a size 16!

I started to feel better, but now started to feel a bit rough again. Feeling sick in morning again and struggling to get up! However, as you can see, can't sleep past about four. Wake up and have to go to loo and that's it. Then become shattered by about 5pm and can't hold my body or my mood together. Anyone else irritable and grumpy? �� Don't want to be, but can't stop myself :-(
Think I also have round ligament pain sometimes when I move or cough. Anyone else the same?!

Lucky you getting to 4am! I'm up from around 2.30/3am and I've just called in sick to work again as my head is still banging, had this headache since Friday. I thought coming through first tri a bit unscathed was too good to be true, I'm feeling worse now than I did then. Not poo'd for a week now either despite fybogel and I even took a dose of senna yesterday and still nothing, not even cramps like something is happening.

Thanks for the tip Karen :)

Guess what??? I'm sat waiting for a meeting and I can feel the baby moving! Had a few flutters previously but wasn't sure if it was movement or not but certain now. I know you often feel it earlier with second pregnancies but didn't expect it this early!! Xxx

Wow Naomi that's fab! Think it'll take a while for me to feel anything, at my last scan the midwife said the placenta was on the anterior wall.
Had my consultant appointment. Got to give birth in the hospital rather than midwife led unit, started aspirin, stopped progesterone and to be seen and scanned regularly to check baby's growth from 28 weeks.
So next scans for me
20 week anomaly scan 18/04
28 week growth scan 13/06
Keep waiting on the bubble bursting, really can't believe this is happening xx

Aw that's great news that you're off the progesterone
I've got my first consultant appt on the 22nd.

I can't stop smiling now - missed feeling the movement when millie was born and loving feeling it again. It's made it feel more real. My friend had an anterior placenta and started feeling movement just before 19 weeks so hopefully won't be too long for you.

The person I was meant to be meeting never showed up - not happy at all as means I can't claim the time and will owe hours now tomorrow :-( grr

Xxx

That seems a bit unfair Naomi :-( How lovely, really pleased for you xx
I'm hoping it won't take too long to feel a little something. Uterus definitely moving up pushing my podgy belly out further and it's got some stretch marks on already :-( Don't have to push or angle my dopplar anymore either, can find him straight away now just below my belly button and slightly to the left without pressing really. He's favoured that left side all along so far xx
Ps. Obviously uterus will be moving, just making the comment because I have a retroverted uterus!!!

Last edited:
I keep thinking I get feelings that are like butterflies but not quite, especially if I'm a bit stressed or excited/anxious. bump definitely feels like it's almost buzzing at that point.

I've been sleeping 8pm-ish-6am when my alarm goes off, with pee and poo trips through the night :shock:

Last edited:
That's awesome that you're finding the hb quickly with the doppler now. I haven't tried mine yet as need to get new batteries.

Lander you're so much more sensible than me going to bed early. No matter how tired I am I still keep staying up too late!! Xxx

I couldn't say for sure, but was at a music rehearsal last night, where a male voice choir, a soprano and a piano were all performing full volume together and I think my bubba was responding! Not absolutely sure, but felt a bit dizzy and felt bubbly in my belly.
Only 15 weeks today, but I guess it's possible, even with my first.
Still feeling quite rough.
Poor you scn. Sounds like you're going a crap time. I think I just need to eat more healthily and drink more just water, but could just be continuation of pregnancy feelings from first tri for me I guess.
Hope you all start to feel better soon.
Someone said to me last night... Not long to go now! Haha! I think the look of disbelief said it all! There's ages to go!

Hey ladies, ive been having good and bad days, my day seems to start off better, little or no nausea! my fatigue has been bad, and then mid afternoon i feel sick and exhausted, have felt lights headed and if doing anything slightly strenuous i get really breathless! Since yesterday morning i have also been really congested, still constipated and bad acne on my back :(

Roll on 2nd trimester burst of energy and glow :) xxxxx

Oh no Gem, hope you pick up soon xx
I'm feeling a bit better today, things have started moving in the bowel department and my headache is easing.
Here's my first bump pic, never had a flat tummy but this has certainly 'blossomed' the past few days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member