Hi Chel-c :wave:
I must have spelt my boys name wrong
it should be Phillips not Phillip

if you could chnge it i owuld be most greatful
thanks hun :wave:
sarah

found it :D

ummm...phillips :S im confused, sorry it doesnt take much

Hi there, not been on for a few days..please could you add me to the list, im due 31st july with a surprise.x :D

bellybump said:
found it :D

ummm...phillips :S im confused, sorry it doesnt take much

Phillips is my surname
as James a i are not married i wanted my Surname in our childs name
Wiggins will be the surname thats James name, Phillips is a middle name not a double barrel

yeah confusing i know
but i want my name in there
Much rather i was Wiggins too though :(

thanks for changing it :D

Katie 05 for some reason it wont let me edit it right now, i'll do it asap ;)

Sarah, i changed it as soon as i wrote that and sussed what you meant sorry, i read it wrong thinking it said phillips by mistake and you wanted Phillip, i changed it lol.

Handbag queen, NN was NickName, you gave that name until your beautiful baby is named and/or here :)

I am due on the 17th August. I am not going to find out the babies sex and we havent chosen any names yet (although I want Shankley, but OH has veto'd this suggestion!!!!)

Hey I'm due 6th aug and we want to find out the sex! Currently we call it pup :D

Hello, I'm due on the 3rd September :cheer:

Gender is currently unknown but we hope to find out :D

Hiya, Jumping in a day early from 1st Tri!!! Hope you don't mind!

I'm due on September 9th, Nickname Tigger (due to jumping around during scan!) Not going to find out sex, but like Josh for a boy and Lily for a girl...haven't REALLY looked into it though!!

added those last few, just to say, of course we dont mind, and also i am so excited about the fact i added the month of september, congrats on being the first two :)

your welcome, i think its dead cute to be able to see when we are all expecting at a glance and on one page too. i now the calenadar in the other post doesnt work for me, i dont know about anyone else, and i get frustrated waiting for the page to load onto the next month when it does lol. hopefully this is a little easier etc.

keep em coming ladies :) no one's matched my date yet :'(

:wave:

im due 20th june wit a boy gonna call him Joaquin Wyatt Dunno whos surname we using yet ... Joaquin is pronounced wah-keam.

Hi,

Just noticed I'm not on here - due 3rd July (green), baby's nickname is 'Baby Goo'.

you are now :D

ive noiticed a few people around that arent on it, im so tempted to just add them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back