Princess81 in early labour - updated from our amazing Princess81 on pg 22! xx

Hope they let you out soon Hun and you can get back to your own house!! What you doing about work?

I've told you all along... BOY!!!!!!!!!

so please youve not popped pea out yet x x x sending you love babes x x x

Oh my goodness completely missed this, hope your doing ok hunni and little pea cooks for a while longer xxx

I reckon girls are harder work than boys, so I'm still saying girl! Glad you've had a good night! And when they do let you out, make sure you rest up!!

Glad your ok this morning and LO stayed put. Has to be a boy causing you all this grief!

Fingers crossed you can go home soon! :hug: you're on strict orders to rest up, you'll have to start your mat leave unless you've built up annual leave to take?

Definately a boy!! ;)

I don't know what I can do about work I'll wait n see what the docs say. I have another 6 or so weeks before mat leave is due to start :( my mum and dad went home yesterday and o/h has to go back to work after the weekend. I need a maid :lol: x

Wish I was close enough to be your maid :lol: Glad you managed to get some sleep. Pea is definitely a boy! x

Hiya Princess,

Just seen your thread this morning - scary stuff huh? :shock:

I'm glad the situation is getting better and i'm glad you are coping alright (minus the maid) ;)

Thinking you you and bubs xx

Glad it's all settling down for u and that u and pea get home soon safely xxx

Oh and I'm convinced I'm having a boy now, surely a girl wouldn't cause her mum so much grief?? :rofl: xx

Lol thats what I keep saying about my LO lol!! Hopefully theyll work out a decent plan of action which allows you to go home xxx

hope the dc signs you off work! Get your clothes service washed, get takeaways in, relax!! I know its all money but it will be worth every penny if you can keep baby cooking a bit longer!

Told my OH your story and we are off out next weekend because he wants to pack the hospital bag and keep in in the nursery already... i think you and pea scared him! Glad everything is settled now, you may have to start your maternity leave earlyer than planned so you can put your feet up but it will all work out im sure. At least you know if worst came to worst that your chubbster is a good weight :) xx

I think boy too !!!hope they let u know the plan soon xxxx

Been away from home for the last couple of weeks, with no internet, so only just seen this thread hun!! I've read through all of the updates and you have coped sooo well, you should be really proud of yourself!! So pleased that things have calmed down for you now and i hope that they let you go home soon! Thinking of you :hugs:

I vote Jen should become your maid, all in favour say aye!!

AYE! She'd be brilliant, apart from if theres bird poo on the window, I heard a rumour that she just leaves it til the neighbour traspasses to clean it :rofl:

So glad you're both ok and he/she has decided to bake a while longer! Nothing but rest for you now hun. What a fright eh :( xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back