AnnaR2B Labour Thread *STILL NO BABY or Progress *

Tillytots

Reaction score
I just text Anna as she is being induced today W0000t!!! :cheer:

I'll put all updates in the first post :)

She is just waiting at the moment, 4cm dilated but she's had no contractions so they are going to break her waters a bit later...She is bouncing like mad at the moment to try and break them herself though :rotfl:

I'll keep you all posted as soon as she text me. Good Luck Anna :hug: :hug:

**UPDATE 1**
Just had a text from Anna, she is still waiting to have her waters broken so no baby yet :( Delivery Suite was too busy last night so she is going down this morning. Hope it isnt long for her now. I sent her everyones good lucks and said we are all thinking of her

**UPDATE 2**

Poor Anna :( I just recieved a text saying...

Latest Update nothing. Just a very tired and upset Anna. Hopefully not too long.

Bless her!! I sent love and hugs. COME ON NAUGHTY BABY

**UPDATE 3**

I got a text from Anaa this afternoon saying 3rd horrible night in hospital, still not had waters broken but hopefully they will do it later. The hospital is just so busy and all the women in further labour get priority. She said she will text as soon as she has had bubs.

Woohoo! :cheer:

Thanks for the update Tilly and GOOD LUCK Anna!

Good Luck Anna-hope it goes well.
:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooooh good luck Anna :cheer: :cheer:

just had a really painful BH when I read this thread - maybe labour is catching :rotfl: :rotfl:

Best of luck anna that you will have your baby today.

x

best of luck, when i was induced i bounced on the ball like mad for the day and my waters popped that night!! :cheer:

Yay, another baby on the way. Good luck Anna :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer:
Another little one on the way, good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back