Princess81 UPDATE - PEA IS HERE ** PICTURE ON PG 18 - YAY! xx

Sounds like he is doing really well , fingers crossed you can have himhome soon xx

Yep they're really pleased with him. We'll have to stay til Thursday as he'll be on antibiotics til then. Dee he was 7lbs 0.5oz and 49cm long x

sounds like he's doint really well. fingers crossed he doesnt get up to as much mischief now that he's here. lol

he looks exactly like a newborn baby should look <3

Yep they're really pleased with him. We'll have to stay til Thursday as he'll be on antibiotics til then. Dee he was 7lbs 0.5oz and 49cm long x

Hope you can go home after thursday Hun! you sound so happy :love: he was a good size for being early! xxx

He was a lovely weight wasnt he ? Hopfeully he will be all set by Thursday xx

Awww just catching up and seen this! Big congrats, he well cute x

He is gorgeous, how dare all of this happen whilst I have a day away :(

Congrats on little Cameron who is goregous.
Seems like you are both doing so well. x

Oh wow well done on the breast feeding as well, good boy Cameron. Hope u continue to do well and be good for your mummy and daddy xxxz

What a great weight! Imagine if u'd have gone full term chick :shock: xxx

Aww he's beautiful, well done Jayne and so pleased he's feeding and being good after all the stop starts the little monkey put you through! He obviously knew he was ready to come out early - fab weight! xx

Cant believe I missed this, congrats hun, he is gorgeous!

Hes stunning well done! Hes bigger than Paige was at over 2 weeks overdue!!! You both sound like you're doing fantastically :love:

awww..... he looks gorgeous. Congratulations and well done xxxx

Hey hun. Just caught up on all of this. Congrats. He's gorgeous. I'm so pleased for you. Great news that he is able to feed now. I bet you feel amazing cuddling and feeding him. Really happy for you :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back