Princess81 back in hospital again! Short update pg 10

just seen this... must be so tiring for you Princess! Have some rest hun, surely it can't be much longer now!

You must be so frustrated Hun, hope pea decides to come soon! x

Not been on here much this week so only just seen this hun. Sounds sooooo frustrating for you!! Good to hear that you're back at home now. Fx things will start moving for you soon, for real this time. :hugs:xxx

Just read this and just wanted to say thinking of you, glad your ok.
Little blighter hey!!! Good luck with everything. xxxx

Ahhhhh little man why are you doing this to your mummy!!
Really sorry you're going through this babe, Aiden was the same, I was 3cm and contracting for 3 weeks :( (sorry) hope he stops playing you up soo or that you can at least get some well deserved rest while you wait for him xx

Pea is definately going to do things on his own terms isn't he? I hope your feeling ok and getting some rest.

Aww hun, was hoping you had Pea in your arms now, I feel for you hun, its not nice all the stop start, its an emotional rollercoaster and you cant plan anything as you keep expecting it to happen! Big hugs and hopefully things will get moving for you soon :)

Thanks girlies :hug: he's a wee rascal!!!
I've been getting on/off period pains and lower back pain all evening and still losing plug which is now quite bloody :sick: like the start of a period I won't lie it's grim :oooo:
Now I know baby's head is properly down I'm no longer worried so if labour starts properly again I'm bloody we'll staying at home til the last minute! I do think it's the start of things still, just dunno how long its gonna take :)

If there's blood in your plug it won't be long! I'm guessing the 1st! xx

Ya reckon?? I'll be surprised if I make it til the end of November ;) o/h flies back to work tomorrow night so I'm hoping if it's gonna happen its in the next 24hrs. The pains in my belly and back are fairly constant at the min, my backache is like a burning sensation and the belly ache is just like period cramps really. I'm not bloody telling o/h unless I can't cope anymore lol x

Does definitely Sounds like pea will make an appearance soon, i lost some plug wednesday morning just before bed the wednesday night it was bloody, then the contractions started in the middle of the night! will be stalking you xx

good luck hon....have everything crossed for you....xx

Oh I really hope something happens for you soon!! x

Hope pea makes an appearance before OH leaves or that you're well on your way to giving birth! Good luck Jayne!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back