Princess81 in early labour - updated from our amazing Princess81 on pg 22! xx

positivity :)

Reaction score
Ladies, Iv just had this message from jayne..

'in early labour on drip, to try to stop it have to be transferred to another hospital with neo natal unit' x

Upsetting news, hopefully they will be able to stop it, I'm sure she is in good hands. Il keep u updated when I hear more xxxxxx

girls i'm going to update on this first post during the evening if i hear anymore news. last message sent said..

'they are giving me an emergency transfer soon and i'll be going straight to the delivery suite'

xxxxxx

UPDATE - Jayne has text to say that she is 2cm dilated, they are still trying to stop the labour, unfortunately she is on her own - i'd go and keep her company if i could :( xxxx

UPDATE - Just got this text - i'm doing OK, still contracting strong now and regular. Baby weighs 4lb 5oz now so should be fine. OH on next flight, my mum and dad are over in Nothern Ireland so on their way to the hospital in the car.

sounds like her lo is a good weight for the week! which is really good news, she is being so strong. thank god her parents were over visiting!! xxx

UPDATE - just had a reply from Jayne - 'its slowed right down now. OH and my parents are here. just had another injection of steroids in case and staying in over night'.

so good news again, hopefully they have managed to stop it and so so happy family and OH are there :hugs:

UPDATE - 'being kept in tonight as well. drugs being stopped at 6pm as baby is strong enough to be born so being kept in the delivery suite and they won't try to stop labour.

'they think i might give birth tonight as the meds cant' stop the contractions, its just made them irregular. i'll have to put my faith in the doctors that my wee baby will be ok xx'

xx

Last edited:
Oh goodness I will pray that they can stop it but i am sure her LO is a fighter . So glad she went in! Xxxx

O god. Hopefully they will be able to stop it. I had this at 27 weeks with my last daughter, and thankfully they managed to stop it, they are clever people. Thank god she phoned in. Sending lots of positive thoughts her way. X

Omg!! I hope she's ok and LO stays put a little longer!! Thinking of you Jayne x x

oh dear , I hope she is ok and they can stop it xxx

Thank god she went in to hospital. Poor Jayne. Thinking of you hun.xx

Oh god I hope she is ok? I'm sure they will be able to stop it and keep little one in for longer. Fingers crossed xx

oh dear :( So lucky she went into the hospital!!!

fx everything goes well! Even if they can't stop it, the baby should be fine now, but still would be better if the LO stayed put a bit longer though...

best of luck Princess81!!!

Oh god! Best of luck sweetie, hopefully they can stop it for you.

I'm sure a psychic told her something about baby may come early, I'm sure it was Princess. Let's hope they sort it honey xxx

Omg I hope they are both ok! Send her our love x not going to leave this forum now tonight!!!

Oh god! Best of luck sweetie, hopefully they can stop it for you.

I'm sure a psychic told her something about baby may come early, I'm sure it was Princess. Let's hope they sort it honey xxx

I think someone said November xx

I think the psychic said 5 weeks early. Hope her LO will hold out until then at least, but hopefully longer. Poor thing, she must be so worried. x

Ooh I hope she is ok!
Even if they can't stop it I'm sure her Lo will be fine, Matthew was born at 35weeks and is now huge and crawling!
Good luck!!! Thinking of you!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

oh no! fingers crossed they can delay it a bit how many weeks is she?

Got everything crossed for her and baby that they manage to stop it but if not I'm sure they'll both be ok xx :hugs::hugs:

Hope they manage to stop it! Will keep all fingers and toes crossed for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back