Princess81 back in hospital again! Short update pg 10

Oh hun :hug: I hope things speed up x

When I was in limbo, 3cm random pains etc, we had sex and odhran was here the next night x

Just caught up with this babe ur really having a rough time aren't you :hug: dot know whether to hope baby makes an appearance to put you out of ur misery or to hang on til at least 37w! Either way I wish u all the luck babe u deserve a break!! Xxx

Oh blimey princess that's all a lot of stop starting but it does sound like LO is well enough baked and wants to come out and meet his mummy and daddy ;-) keep us posted xxx

Last edited:
Pains eased and I managed a good nights sleep :) got up there to go to the loo, more plug :sick: and when I stand the pain sort of threatens to re-appear. I guess I could have tried to encourage labour by going on my ball etc but after a night in the hospital with very little sleep I decided that rest was probably more important lol. I'll see what today brings though :) x

Get as much rest as you can? I always think to myself, if I knew Louie was going to arrive when he did that I would have spent the day before in bed relaxing and not doing anything xx

Having a cup of RLT at the moment. No niggles yet today but this plug keeps on and on coming. Cant wait til it's all out its so gross!!! I know it's different for everyone but I really wasn't expecting there to be this much :shock: !!!!

It's not pleasant stuff :lol: I agree with Emma, rest!!!!! I was too busy trying to get things moving, and I didn't get any sleep for 40 odd hours and that was before induction :yawn:

X

Princess! Can't believe I missed this!! So sorry, just caught up with all 13 pages! I am so excited fir you I was all tingly :)
As the others say go back to bed and rest I so wish I'd known LO was coming 2 weeks early so I could have got some sleep.
So get yourself (slowly) up the stairs!

Xxx

ur plug is still coming away!? have you finished up at work now? i assume ur not going back in? u were on reduced hours wasn't you?

i think ur boy is ready to meet the world, come on little pea!!!

by the way, hi binzy :wave: nice to see you xxxxx

Just got up from a 2 hour nap :oooo: I'm just letting things take their own course to be honest. I've decided not to try and hurry it on. I'm expecting the pram to arrive at the weekend :shock:
Pos I am supposed to be at work tomorrow at 11. I'll see how I feel though. I've got some leave to take. Today I was supposed to be away with my consultant so I'm letting them think I'm still going :oooo:

Hey Binzy :wave: long time no see :)
Pinky yeah I remember how long you had to slog with no sleep. I'd be unbearable if that happened to me lol

No more plug now. I'm thinking surely it must have all come away by now. O/h goes back to work tonight and my in-laws want me to move in with them whilst he's gone. No chance! They'd do my head in, plus they both smoke like trains :lol:

I'm thinking this is just going to be an ultra long labour thread ;) typical :roll:

HI Princess, only just seen this, it is so hard to get online with a demanding little one!!! well I hope things start moving for you, the plug is awful isnt it! I was losing mine for ages and its so disgusting!! but it does mean things are moving :) get plenty of rest sleep and relax as much as you can and eat and drink loads as you will need your energy because the second that bundle of joy pops out it is all go and you literally do not sleep or have time for anything especially when in hospital!!! I think I was 3 days without sleep from when I went into labour!!!

I'll be thinking of you and cant wait to hear your announcement!!!! I'm thinking girl now ;-)

I agree the plug is gross and there is so much of it! I never lost my plug with my first two but couldn't mistake this one!! Hope LO holds out til after the weekend and you have your pram!

My back and hips are a bit sore so went on my ball for a while - the pressure in my pelvis is pretty intense when I go on it :)

Oh and bunnykins I've been religiously listening to my natal hypnotherapy :) xx

Sorry just catching up on this, hope your ok, this baby certainly messing you about! I agree with others, rest while you can! Thing of the past once you have your LO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back