Princess81 UPDATE - PEA IS HERE ** PICTURE ON PG 18 - YAY! xx

positivity :)

Reaction score
Just heard from jayne and she has said she is shortly being taken to the labour ward..sounds really positive. i so hope this is it for her, she can't go on like this poor thing! she says they may have to help her along as they think she might have another infection.

*update at 6.45pm - '5cm now. want to break my waters, waiting on doc to confirm'

*update at 8.45pm - Still in my room. Contractions every 2 mins or so. Coping fine with just breathing thru although a bit nippy!! X

UPDATE *****2:55am - Baby Cameron arrived 1.08am on 3/12/11 drug free and no stitches love him x

I feel so emotional Congrats Jayne and hubby and welcome to the world pea!!!!

Update******** 3:30am - no weight yet, baby is in an incubator but - He's long and skinny though with big hands and feet like daddy x

WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE PEA!!! xxxx

Last edited:
Oh yay!!! Looks like something is finally happening :) I think she said she was 4cm earlier so that would mean she's in established labour! I hope her OH is with her too x

Oh i really hope things start moving properly for her now!!!!! Come on Pea!!!!! :dust::dust:

just added to the above to say they might have to help her along xx

Go Pea! Hope this is it! Good luck Jayne!! xx

Oh gosh hope she doesn't have an infection. Glad they've finally decided to help her though. If they'd have done it earlier she could have avoided an infection. Grr!

Good Luck Jayne!!! Come on Pea! x x

Eeeeeeeep!!!! How exciting!!

Come on Pea!!!

Yay!! Good luck Jayne, hope baby arrives in your arms today xxx so exciting now. Hope Hubbie gets to her in time xxx

Good luck to Jayne! I hope Pea makes a nice easy entrance :)

Marvellous, good luck hope it all happens soon for you x

Thank god something is finally happening. GL Jayne we're rooting for you n Pea. Gonna have an exciting night stalking this thread.

Oooh, didn't even know she was in hospital again!

Yay Jayne :)

:yay: good luck Jayne!

Come on baby boy!!! We all want to meet you pea xxx

Oooh how exciting!!! Good luck Jayne! I really hope baby arrives soon for you x

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

Eeeeee come on pea!! Hope her OHs there now!! Eeeeeee!!!!!

Sent from my spammy iPhone using Tapatalk - it's got a mind of it's own!

Ooooh good luck! Didnt realise anything was wrong, hope she doesnt have an infection and hope that pea arrives soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back