Princess81 in early labour - updated from our amazing Princess81 on pg 22! xx

Hey beautiful.. how are you and pea this morning? x

Hope youre both well rested and content where you are right now!! x

H hunni, so glad that your home and that OH is looking after you xxx

hello lovely, hope you are both well this morning? is your hospital bag packed just in case? xx

Hey girls. Only been up an hour :blush: had a fab sleep last night, woke up a couple of times with tightening and pressure but it didn't evolve into anything. Maybe this will just be the way of things until baby actually arrives. Just taking it easy again today xx

glad all has settled down for you princess please take things easy from now on, do you really have to go back to work can you start maternity earlier than you was going to? sorry i sound like your mum lol x

Lol I can stay off til the beginning of November which is when they would force me to go on mat leave early. If I'm still niggling I won't go back, don't worry I won't take any risks after all this lol :) xxx

Only managed to catch up with the latest developments just now - so glad to hear that baby has decided to stay put! :)

Wowzers one year ago today all of this happened! He must take issue with 18th October or something cos he's been a little tyke all day!

Wow seeing this pop up in my latest! x

i was searching the rollcall for november mummies ha ! its been a seriously long day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back