Princess81 in early labour - updated from our amazing Princess81 on pg 22! xx

So glad your home Jayne, must be such a relief xxx

Just catching up from last night - glad you got out and all is well with Pea :)

Just had the chance to read through all of this drug-free and I'm so overwhelmed by all of the awesome support. I'm at home now with o/h waiting on me hand and foot whilst I rest up.
I really appreciate all of your comments it's lovely to see how much everyone cares :love:
Pea has been using me as a punch bag all day so I'm content that he/she is happy. I'm getting braxton hicks quite a lot this evening and pressure in my foo and bum :blush: hopefully they will settle but if not I'm prepared for an arrival. Will play it all by ear. So glad to be home and relaxing with o/h. I promise I will update if/when anything changes.
You girls are an amazing source of support. Thanks especially to positivity for providing updates and to all of you who texted me. Sorry if I missed out on replying to anyone - I was drugged up, wired up and dozing for a lot of the time xxx

I'm really glad your home now! Must have been really scary for you! Your so brave!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

So glad you're home hun and both you and lo are ok. xxxx

So pleased you're home and pea is still snuggled up inside your tum! Must have been so scary, time to make sure you get and keep those feet up :) x

So glad your home and resting up and that pea is hanging on in there for another few weeks take care x

Phew! So glad you are all home. Now Pea just needs to stay put for a bit longer.

Last edited:
So pleased to log on and find your back at home with pea still on board. Just take it easy for the next few weeks and I hope he/she stays where they are for a while yet!

glad you are ok, and home - hope you get some sleep now x

Yay! Glad you and pea are home and pea is staying put for now. Also very happy your oh is looking after you :) :hugs: xx

So glad you're safely home and being well looked after! :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back