Princess81 back in hospital again! Short update pg 10

positivity :)

Reaction score
Hi girls

just had this message from Jayne..

'here we go again, back in hospital with regular tightenings. 2-3cm dilated, goes over 3cm during a contraction. getting kept in overnight again!'

so sounds like her LO deffo wants to meet mum and dad early :shock: as this is his second attempt, bless.

i've text her back and will let you know and update as and when i hear. xx

Last edited:
Oooohhh!!! Hugs princess and hope all goes well if this is it x x x

Good Luck honey was wondering when this was gonna happen again. Didn't think LO would wait to long. xxxxx

Aw big hugs hun. Hope everythings ok xxx

Ooooooo Jayne GL. I bet this is it. You've got an impatient Pea! Major stalkage coming this way.

i text jayne back asking whether or not they would try to stop it again and she has confirmed they are going to let her go for it!! so exciting, can't believe her little man could be with her soon :love: xx

Oh bless her !!! at lest she is bit further on now. good luck though hun xxx

And I think her fella is home this time so much better timing. And she had the steroids the last time so LO lungs sb ok. Exciting times!

Ohhh didn't she say the medium predicted an early labour or something? I swear she said they did!

How far along is she now? Cant see tickers on my phone...

Good luck!

Oh YAY Good Luck Jayne!!! I knew it'd be this week :D x x x

Ohhh didn't she say the medium predicted an early labour or something? I swear she said they did!

How far along is she now? Cant see tickers on my phone...

Good luck!

Yes she was predicted 35 weeks! And she's one day away from being 36 weeks...spooky! :oooo:

Good luck hun! Hope everything goes well! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back