PF meet with a difference!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Speaking to Sweetcheeks & Tracey2 on MSN and we have came up with a first.

Once I know Brian's dates we are planning on having a girly weekend in Edinburgh on the razzle-dazzle!!

Would anyone else be interested?

We could take over a Travel Lodge/Premiere Inn.

now i expect few people to come as if im gonna make my way from london on a plane i expect everyone else too, we were just saying can you imagaine the pics that we might post lol :lol:

oh im excited its certainly a meet with a twist :D

come on!! You know you want to, I know some fab pubs in 'burgh!!

Plus my mate works at one so will get some freebies from her I am sure :lol:

would it be ok if I came? I love Edinburgh and a night out with you guys would be amaaaaaaaazing. Dont want to intrude though... :oops:

that is with a difference isnt it. i doubt ill b able to come, still on reduced funds, hope you will ave a fab time tho

tracey 2 said:
can you imagaine the pics that we might post lol :lol:

They WILL be going into the adult section!!

Jen&James said:
would it be ok if I came? I love Edinburgh and a night out with you guys would be amaaaaaaaazing. Dont want to intrude though... :oops:

course you can hun anyone who wants to can, iv push myself in lol :lol: be good to meet you

Jen&James said:

Of course you can, if it was a private party I wouldnt have posted anything!!

The more the merrier!!

Jen&James said:

:dance: yeah! of course :dance: :dance:

too far but what a fab night that would be im jealous!

I really wanna come! Am I allowed to come and drink coke? :angel:
Sounds like such a laugh! Hopefully it's when I can make it and we have some spare cash!

SarahH said:
tracey 2 said:
can you imagaine the pics that we might post lol :lol:

They WILL be going into the adult section!!

spoil sport :lol: im sure the pics will be fine in here its not as if we are gonna be naughty or be silly as if i mean yeah krystal and sarah H yes but me no way im good girl :angel:

jools221181 said:
Sounds like such a laugh! Hopefully it's when I can make it and we have some spare cash!

Yeah defo! You don't have to get pissed although we may all annoy you being drunk :lol:

jools221181 said:

Maybe do it when you are on your hols, you could travel down with me!!

SarahH said:
jools221181 said:

Maybe do it when you are on your hols, you could travel down with me!!

Yay I could get Kev to bring me to you then we could go down together! :dance: That's if it's when we are up there of course! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back