Yorkshire Meet - Monday 16th Feb Leeds

Im at work but if you go to gormet burger i can pop in on my lunch hour at 12:30 as i work round the corner?

Slinky Sarah said:
Im at work but if you go to gormet burger i can pop in on my lunch hour at 12:30 as i work round the corner?

Yea :cheer: that would be great if you could make it, Im more than happy to go to Gourmet Burger.

:doh: Should have voted, can we do meadowhall next time so I can come, Leeds to far out for us

sarah2807 said:
Ohhhh...I might come if you're meeting in Leeds...don't think I've got anything on. :think: I live in Bradford so can easily get to Leeds, I'm just a bit rubbish at getting around...always get lost!!!

We can meet in the train station for anyone coming in by train and then anyone already in Leeds can meet us at the venue. So no need to worry about getting lost hun :D

aramintalovegrove said:
:doh: Should have voted, can we do meadowhall next time so I can come, Leeds to far out for us

Aw sorry you never voted hun, I know you have had the worst week ever. FWIW I didnt vote either but I honestly dont mind where we meet. If you would like to meet up we can organise a date between the two of us and post the date inviting others and see if anyone else would like to join us at Meadowhell or Sheffield centre? No messing about with vote for this date or this venue just here's the date, time & place, anyone coming. PM me if you want and we can make arrangements :D

Not sure if you have already posted this but how has Esme been doing these past few days?

I may try getting the afternooon of work but we have alot of work on this month sand some updates and things going on so may be hard...

I'll catch the train from Guiseley. Even though i live in Leeds i still dont know where the venue is so someone will have to meet me lol

Melanie said:
I'll catch the train from Guiseley. Even though i live in Leeds i still dont know where the venue is so someone will have to meet me lol

I can meet you in the train station :D

Charlie:-) said:
Melanie said:

I can meet you in the train station :D

Can I meet you too please girls?? :D

We should probably swap mobile numbers incase the trains are being crap!

I'm gonna get hopelessly lost but ah well. East Parade, is that near Eastgate? I only know the big streets haha. Vicar Lane, Eastgate, The Headrow, Albion Street, Park Row, anywhere near any of those? :lol:

edit : ah yeh I see where it is. Google is my friend. Sort of down from the town hall.....ish near Park Row. Gonna be a bugger finding a parking spot but I'll manage.

Xena said:
I'm gonna get hopelessly lost but ah well. East Parade, is that near Eastgate? I only know the big streets haha. Vicar Lane, Eastgate, The Headrow, Albion Street, Park Row, anywhere near any of those? :lol:

edit : ah yeh I see where it is. Google is my friend. Sort of down from the town hall.....ish near Park Row. Gonna be a bugger finding a parking spot but I'll manage.

Its not a million miles away from the light or Bond st car park or you could even try and park on the street around east parade/greek st but probably more chance in the car parks.

So far then looks like we have for definite

Me
Xena & DH
Sarah2807
Melanie
Slinky Sarah (for lunch or maybe all afternoon :D )

Anyone else able to join us?

would anybody mind awfully if my DH came? He might not, but hes been hinting that he wants to.

got the afternoon off so i will finish at 12. I can meet people at the train station too as i work round the corner. What time you wanitng to meet?

Xena yey bring the OH :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back