Just a quicky regarding the meet....

lozzi

Reaction score
....Im bringing a 52 seater minibus, so would everybody make sure they bring a car seat for their babies so i can travel safely with tehm on my way home....

:moon: :moon:

Just so ya kno i may have been quiet on here lately, coz of my move, and me not being allowed on the net coz its dialup.... dont tell daddy im on now... but i am still coming to the meet

:cheer: :cheer:

Im bringing my other baby *damo the dude* and of course my lil lady, and i thought id bring sarah and all ;)

Good news, kayzee is coming too woot :dance:

so yeah anyway. Look forward to seeing you all!!!!!!!! so long as i dont get lost... :roll:

could someone make sure sarah (eblinx) knows were we are going in case i cant come back on again.

fankoooooooo

btw. I miss you all soooooo much :cry: :hug: :hug:

Oh and yeah. Budge!!! you better be going!!! lol

oh and yeah... lol is there an up to date list of who is going?

wud i get shot if i said do a list after meeeeeee ? :D

we are going to brum - dont trust me fool - i booked the wrong day off work to start with - wait till i see your daddy next, im going to tell him you were on the dial up! :rotfl:

Eblinx said:
we are going to brum - dont trust me fool - i booked the wrong day off work to start with - wait till i see your daddy next, im going to tell him you were on the dial up! :rotfl:

bad sarah...

Do we all get name badges? so we know who everyone is? :S

not that i'll forget you sarah, but ya kno...

im glad you wont forget me - otherwise damon will fall out with you.

Just a couple of quick questions and all.....

Does anyone know the postcode, as im coming on sat nav.

OR

the street name with the car park?

How much is the car park?

fankooooo

shes coming on sat nav but i bet we still get lost :D

Eblinx said:
shes coming on sat nav but i bet we still get lost :D

:moon:

its a long walk from derby to birmingham :twisted:

well tell me if you wont take me coz i will have to wake damon and start walking through the cold night...poor damon. :cry: :cry:

No idea about car park cost......but here's the addy:

2 Russell Road
Moseley
Birmingham
B13 8RD

Might pass you on the A38 on the way, as we'll be driving over from Derby too :D I will endeavour to wave at any cars that look like they are full to bursting with mummies & babies :D Or are you really drving a minibus :shock: :lol:

Eblinx said:
look out for a red astra!! :cheer: :cheer:

with "pink princess" sun shades, and "princess on board" sign :D

oh and pink car seat and pink baby bam, can you see a theme? :D

Eblinx said:
well tell me if you wont take me coz i will have to wake damon and start walking through the cold night...poor damon. :cry: :cry:
i'll taxi bump and baby :D

Eblinx said:
and 2 nutters with babies looking lost :D :D
Sat nav: "make a U turn... MAKE A U TURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

We'll be in a black Merc.......no baby signs as its DH's prescious work horse :roll: (54 reg though so you can wave at any that match)...you better wave if you see us or I'll look like a prize plonker waving at no one :rotfl:
Doh...jut realised I'll be in the back and the windows are tinted so you won't see me anyway :doh: :rotfl:

Ok I'll look for you and get DH to flash the hazards or something......I can't guess your theme though...you'll have to help me with that :fib: :rotfl:

Emmylou said:
We'll be in a black Merc.......no baby signs as its DH's prescious work horse :roll: (54 reg though so you can wave at any that match)...you better wave if you see us or I'll look like a prize plonker waving at no one :rotfl:
Doh...jut realised I'll be in the back and the windows are tinted so you won't see me anyway :doh: :rotfl:

Ok I'll look for you and get DH to flash the hazards or something......I can't guess your theme though...you'll have to help me with that :fib: :rotfl:

I'll beep and wave at every car, that way i'll see you eventually....

:D hahaha

what about me? :cry:
look out for a red astra beeping its horn loads with 2 nutters waving.... :rotfl:

Eblinx said:
what about me? :cry:
look out for a red astra beeping its horn loads with 2 nutters waving.... :rotfl:

If you're both nutters we shall just pretend we haven't seen you :rotfl:

- The car park is FREEEEEEE
- I will be bringing stickers so yes, we will have name badges. :D

urchin i request mine says sarah not spammer like some (sarah) obv thinks it should be
:shakehead: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back