PF meet with a difference!!

I would love to but I'm scared of making an arse of myself having only had one glass of wine in about the last year :lol:

wooo hoo! Im so there! :dance: :dance:

Havent been to Edinburgh for years but used to go all the time when my mate lived there. Used to go to The Three Sisters. Is it still there??

I'd love to have a girly night out but it's a bit far and I'm a total lightweight when it comes to drinking :oops: :oops: :oops:

some poor sod would have to spend hours holding my hair back while I threw up

*bloody hell will you lot stop posting...it keep making me review the new post before it'll let me post mine!*

Jen&James said:
wooo hoo! Im so there! :dance: :dance:

Havent been to Edinburgh for years but used to go all the time when my mate lived there. Used to go to The Three Sisters. Is it still there??

As far as I know it is.... at Grassmarket?

I have to warn you all, i have a bad habit of telling people I love them when i'm drunk :lol:

I love everyone when I am drunk!

Especially the man that changes my money into wine/vodka.... he is magical!

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I have to warn you all, i have a bad habit of telling people I love them when i'm drunk :lol:

thats ok so its not just me then :lol: we can say it to each other all night if you want xx

:lol: i can imagine it now, everyone dancing and me and Tracey in the corner slobbering how much we love each other.. bloody hell best stop saying things.. will put people off coming :lol:

I'm there :dance:

I live 30 mins away but its a while since I've been out on the lash so not too up-to-date on cool pubs etc, but I can find out!

Three Sisters is still there, on the Cowgate - I used to love it but wouldn't recommend it now - full of drunk yahs!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Three Sisters is still there, on the Cowgate - I used to love it but wouldn't recommend it now - full of drunk yahs!

Valentine Xxx

Is that not the whole point :think: :lol:

i posted earlier but its not there :x IM COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Haylii&&Mia said:
i posted earlier but its not there :x IM COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Krystal will you get the train up? I was just thinking i could make sure i got on the same train at Leeds or maybe travel down to my mams and get the train from Darlo. I could drive us both up but im not sure id fancy driving back with the type of hangover we'd be looking at!

Yeah I'll just get the train from Darlo so you can travel up with me if you like :D

Oooooooooh we can make it my PF hen night lol. Fairy wings and sparkly wigs out girlies :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back