Old wives gender tales...

jodied

Reaction score
Anyone tried any of these? If so and you now know which team you are which were right? All a bit of fun I know! x

I did loads of the old wives quizzes and it always said girl, it's a boy though! :)

xx

I did like the ring test & see four magpies (four for a boy / three for a girl.)
& both were right having a boy :)
Plus my shape has been/is low & forward.

I had a whole list of them and it turned out to be 50/50! Really frustrating because I was dying to know!
Turns out I have a little boy though :) xxx

I tried a list of old wives tales too, and the results were pretty much 50/50, maybe swaying slightly towards a girl.. But expecting a boy xx

I heard if you dream it's one sex, then it's the other. I dreamt it was a girl, meaning it's a boy, which I am convinced it is because my midwife said it was big and they said that to my mum when she was pregnant with my brother who turned out to be nearly 10lbs :/ haha. But I dont find out for another 5 weeks so dunno :(

I dreamt I was having a girl but I'm having a boy xx

See that's what I'm thinking probably a complete waste of time and effort as they will come out 50/50!!

I didn't personally dream of having ethia but my SIL had a dream I was having a girl but I'm having a boy.
I personally swear by mine coz they were all right for me. Plus my mum said she kept seeing blue every time she throught about me. (& it was just my feeling) x

All tests and quizzes I did ended up being about 30/50 a girl . The chinese gender predictor was right in the begining using my dates but after my scan at 15 weeks I was moved back a week and 4 days now all the chart shows are girls for almost the whole month and I'm definitely carrying a boy so not sure any really work . xx

Iv done some but there all mixed... Hopefully not too long till we find out :) xxx

The chinese gender said i was having a boy but im having a girl and when we were on holiday one of the staff who was working in our hotel looked at my tummy and said your having a girl so she was right! xxx

My bellys got more hairy! Which is meant to indicate a boy.
I crave more sweet things than savoury - which is meant to indicate a girl.
The ring thing said it was a boy.
My dying nan predicted a boy when I was 19ish weeks, just by feeling my tummy... - And she was right...
They say dying people know strange things!!

But yeah, I'm having a boy :)

My bellys got more hairy! Which is meant to indicate a boy.
I crave more sweet things than savoury - which is meant to indicate a girl.
The ring thing said it was a boy.
My dying nan predicted a boy when I was 19ish weeks, just by feeling my tummy... - And she was right...
They say dying people know strange things!!

But yeah, I'm having a boy :)

My mum's friend is dying with cancer , now I've never met him before but he told my mum her grand son will be early ,a week before my 20 week scan when I found out it was a boy , and he has no way of knowing that I believe my dates to be wrong either , so really weird stuff. lol xx

Ive done a couple which said girl, I thought girl from the start and even dreamt girl but then since my partner has been drumming boy into my head I ended up dreaming boy, so Ive dreamt each now.

We will see in like 6 weeks xxx

I heard if you dream it's one sex, then it's the other. I dreamt it was a girl, meaning it's a boy, which I am convinced it is because my midwife said it was big and they said that to my mum when she was pregnant with my brother who turned out to be nearly 10lbs :/ haha. But I dont find out for another 5 weeks so dunno :(

Must be right! I dreamt and was convinced it was a boy - but it's a girl (they think ;) )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back