old wives tales

Midna...tell him that as long as he treats it like he would his own "area" then he'll be fine!

Can I just ask :oops: ...are you trimming the sidelines or mowing the entire field?! Cos I can understand his concern if it's the latter!!!!

Right Im thinking blue now (which I thought anyway) because

1. Turning into a goat
2. V Little MS just a bit of nausea and odd vomiting
3. Havnt gone off sex
4. Thought HB sounded nothing like train or horses so dont know bout this one

As for the the muff - wouldn't let DH near it , will be more vigilant with beautician I think.

hahahahhahahhaa omg.. stop it.. im wetting myself here!!!

well... i was worried aobut trimming the sidelines! i wouldnt go anywhere near doing the whole pitch! i know at the birth id have a patch or two.. and i would think its was clear and id have tufts everywhere.. alex actualy (for shame) went to an adult shop.. came in with a little bag..(got me all excited- the box was a toy shapped box inside the bag!! :lol: :lol: ) lisa opens it and finds an intimate trimmer!! wtf!!! i mean he went to an adult shop and bought his wife a trimmer.. ok hun.. i get the hint lol.. although its small ish.. about 1/3 the size of a hair clipper and it trims and makes the area neat.. i suggest it to anyone lol..i think alex is gonna have to do my bikini line closer to the date..and closer to me having to have any internals.. as i can only just about get there now..btw.. by the time u get to need ur foowwf done.. ul deffo need ur legs doing by sum1 else too lol..

well if i listen to the old wives tales then im probably having a bit of both :rotfl:

if i listen to my intuition then i think its gona be a boy, i even keep called bubs he/him altho im trying not to cos if it is a girl i dont want to offend her :lol:

h and i forgot.. apparently if u crave ice, ice lollys etc ur having a girl..

midna get in tum pics n post a pic of ur tum.. i just posted mine.. stretch marks n all!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not laughed so much in ages........ pitches, landing strips, muffs.... :rotfl: and its all TOO TRUE ! ! "

My oh is already asking if he can practice trimming mine..... wee perv.... :rotfl: I know he is really looking forward to it :shock: :moon: he knows i will be crindging and squirming ....i am at the thought.... :doh:

But well.... he has to play his part eh? Oh Veet is great... but need to watch the wee tender bits..... :|

as for old wives tales... i love them... believe them all...
lv yvonne xx

well there's also the wedding ring on a thread test...get someone with a steady hand to hold this above your bump. If it moves back and forth like a pendulum its a BOY, if its moves in a circular fashion its a GIRL.

I tried it and it came out as boy for me...so we'll see! :dance:

its all in the mind that one.. unfortunatly.. we tested it in psychology.. even tho ur not moving ur hand sub concsiously you are.. very very very small movments to what u want it to be.. try it over a peice of paper.. with a line on it. then a circle.. close ur eyes and imagine the ring going round or bk n forth..

I find old wives confusing and sometimes contradicting. Plus I really want a girl so find myself dismissing any that point to a boy :roll:

I have used lots of different sites for the chinese gender thing and they all say girl so fingers crossed!

Find out end of september :cheer:

** 1st tri gatecrasher alert!!! :twisted: **

just wanted to say that when i was pregnant with my Little girl i was also a hairy goat! my belly was covered in LOADS of white downy hair. Also i was always feeling nausous (sp?). i was watching You are what you eat one night and gillina mckeith showed a trayof 35 fried eggs and it made be run to the toilet heaving. Even when i tried to tell my mum about it 3 days later i couldnt tell the story without heaving!

Other popular sex myths are:
1. if you get loads of spots its a girl if you have a beautiful glow then its a boy (true for me)
2. the pillow on you bed faces north (boy or south (girl)
3. Cold feet during pregnancy (boy) feet the same as before pregnancy (girl)
4. if the maternal mother has grey hair (boy) if she doesnt,dyed or natural (girl)
5. dull yellow urine (girl) bright yellow urine (boy)
6. mother has a savoury diet (boy) sweet diet (girl)
etc......
there are loads of them, but i'll chose to ignore the ones that say im having another girl :wink: :D .

little*red said:
** 1st tri gatecrasher alert!!! :twisted: **

just wanted to say that when i was pregnant with my Little girl i was also a hairy goat! my belly was covered in LOADS of white downy hair. Also i was always feeling nausous (sp?). i was watching You are what you eat one night and gillina mckeith showed a trayof 35 fried eggs and it made be run to the toilet heaving. Even when i tried to tell my mum about it 3 days later i couldnt tell the story without heaving!

Other popular sex myths are:
1. if you get loads of spots its a girl if you have a beautiful glow then its a boy (true for me)
2. the pillow on you bed faces north (boy or south (girl)
3. Cold feet during pregnancy (boy) feet the same as before pregnancy (girl)
4. if the maternal mother has grey hair (boy) if she doesnt,dyed or natural (girl)
5. dull yellow urine (girl) bright yellow urine (boy)
6. mother has a savoury diet (boy) sweet diet (girl)
etc......
there are loads of them, but i'll chose to ignore the ones that say im having another girl :wink: :D .

according to those im havin a girl! not fussed either way... just want to find ouT!!

lol.. i had lovely skin and hair when i was pg with charl.. im a greasy bag of spots this time.. whats this north south pillow? if ur pillows vertical on ur bed.. the tops north the bottoms south? dont get that one.. lol..(i am pregnant forgive me) all i know is that i just had a bump with her.. this time im all over the place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back