Oh god...

Thanks soph. Well, you were right about me being pg so hopefully you're right about this too xx

Hope weekend goes quick for you, try to keep busy xx

Hi Hun I had bleeding in tri one bright red clots aswell and I'm now 20 weeks tomorrow and she is healthy I can MSG u my story if u like hope all is well with u x

Hi Hun I had bleeding in tri one bright red clots aswell and I'm now 20 weeks tomorrow and she is healthy I can MSG u my story if u like hope all is well with u x

Thank you. It's good to hear that there are positive outcomes that are possible. Hope i am one of the lucky ones too! Xx

Hi Naomi, just been reading back over your posts and sorry you've been having such a shitty time, if it makes you feel any better, I had a scan last Thursday after bleeding so around the same time as you, and everything was great, we saw the heart beat and got a pic which was lovely, and it was just a huge weight off. Really hope it's the same for you x x x

Hi Naomi, just been reading back over your posts and sorry you've been having such a shitty time, if it makes you feel any better, I had a scan last Thursday after bleeding so around the same time as you, and everything was great, we saw the heart beat and got a pic which was lovely, and it was just a huge weight off. Really hope it's the same for you x x x

Thank you. Glad it turned out ok for you. Fx it's the same for me too! Xx

Alright. Had a bit of a sleepless night, but still no blood on pad, although still there a bit when i wipe.
Off on a training course in a bit so hopefully that will serve as a distraction today xx

Glad to hear it hun. Sounds like a blip to me and hopefully it will clear up soon xx

I really hope so. Feel like i am on an emotional rollercoaster at the moment. Don't know what to think x

Glad to hear its not got any worse. Hope your day (and weekend) goes fast for you. Xxxx

Thanks Lucy.

Had a little bit leak onto the pad this morning but just went to the loo again and there's no blood now. Hoping maybe it will just go now and I'll feel a bit more positive then. xx

I need to wear pads now too
The blood doesn't bother me so much now
Its the clots
They're like 5 inches long its vile
I'll find out on Wednesday what's happening hopefully x

Good luck gail. Hope it's good news for you x

Only just seen this as I don't pop into tri one very often but wanted to check how all the recent bfps are getting on. Really hope your ok Naomi! Sending u lots of PMA! :) hugs xxx

whoever said pregnancy was fun and that you bloom is clearly deluded or on drugs lol

Only just seen this as I don't pop into tri one very often but wanted to check how all the recent bfps are getting on. Really hope your ok Naomi! Sending u lots of PMA! :) hugs xxx

Thanks Charlie. Trying hard to stay positive. I swear i don't know what I'll do if it's bad news on Monday one:-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back