URGENT HELP PLEASE GIRLS - BLEEDING *UPDATE PAGE2*

Really hoping everything is ok :pray: :hug: Good luck xxx

Hope everything is ok, sending lots of positive vibes :hug:

well i went to the docs girls and she confirmed i am having a misscarriage. i am having terrible stomach pains and bleeding very heavy, i feel numb, crap and im sat at work with tears in my eyes staring into space, i feel empty and i just cant really describe how i am feeling - theres nothing there!!! :(

i suppose the good thing that has come out of this is that me and my OH have decided we definately want a child together and so we are going to start TTC.

thanks for the support girls :hug:

aww im so so sorry to heat this hun....my thoughts are with you. could u not go home from work? take it easy at home ? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww sorry to hear that hun :hug: :hug: Cant you go home for the day, you should probably rest

so sorry to hear your news hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
take care of yourself and im here if you need to talk xxx

I really think you should go home hun!! Your bosses would understand under the circumstances Im sure. Im so sorry this is happening :hug: :hug:

hunny

take us girls adivse & go home, you dont wanna be at work, the bleeding can get much worse, and continue for a while.

You need to be at home resting & comming to terms with things

: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry hun :hug: :hug:
Everyone is right.............you should be at home, resting and dealing with this. Go home! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no I'm so sorry Miss G.

Take Good Care of yourself and if you feel like you need to go home you should.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

I'm so very sorry to hear this, take care of yourself, go home and rest :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back