Brain all over the place with worry

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Ok - sat at work just 2 hours into the working day and have so far achieved nothing! Had a scare on Saturday where i had a bit of blood (sorry if TMI - went to the loo for a wee, and when i wiped there was some blood on - no clots).

Spoke to EPU who just said rest and call if it got worse. Glad to say since that one episode I've had no more blood - but am feeling crampy. Obviously my brain in now going into overdrive thinking the worse -scan is on Wednesday afternoon and not sure how I'm going to make it through work until then.

Just want to go home and curl up...but i know that'll be no good as i'll just be worrying there.

Keep thinking every pain/cramp/ache I have is a MC - think it feels worse as for the previous week my symptoms had dropped and was beginning to feel normal again.

Think I'm going to be a gibberingwreck by Wednesday - feel sick with worry already. Has anyone been through similar things??

Sorry for he rant but just need to get it all out xxx

I've not been through anything similar hun, this is my first pregnancy and so far **TOUCH WOOD** things have been OK. I know what it's like having to solider on throuhg work when you're worried/upset/feeling generally crap though. It's really not nice to have to be functioning at work when you've got so much more important stuff on your mind. Does your boss know that you're pregnant? Is there any way you could tell him/her the circumstances and see if you can get some time off? On the other hand would being at work take your mind off things?

Really hope all goes ok for you hun. As mentioned i don't know much, but i have heard that bleeding during pregnancy can be quite common and lots of women go on to have happy, healthy pregnancies. I know Wednesday must feel like forever away but really try to put it from your mind if you can. Worrying definitely won't help you. Fingers crossed for you, big hugs xxxxxxxxxx

with this preg i had a bgblod of bright red blood come out, then for a week later i kept having brown blood (which as u know is just old blood) to the point i was wearing a towel.

had a scan ay 6wks 3 days, just an empty sac, bleeding stopped, 2 weeks later found baby with heartbeat.

last preg had very light red bleeding for a week no cramping, then had a bad mc passing loads n loads of clots.

preg before that had severe pains on left hand side was sent to hospital discovered i was pregnant, thought it was ectopic daughter is now almost 4

u can never tell which way its going to go

unless u are still passing red blood with or without clots its sounds like implatation bleeding still but good luck anyway

Hope ur ok hun, i had a little bleed on when wiping at week 6, got my scan tomorrow so im very very nervous. Could actually be sick now thinking about it. Hang in there, make sure ur taking it easy at work, nothing comes before urs n babys health xxx

THanks Charlie...feel sick myself...now i can't tell if it's moring sickness, or just sick through worry.

work has gone a bit better now,and someone its nearly hometime. only another day and a hal to try and keep sane.

Worrying thing is I'm prone to fainitng when I get nervous/worried,and especially in hospital so wed cold be interesting!

Oh no!!!! Make sure u sit down as soon as u arrive there! If u feel faint tell someone. Only 2 more sleeps and u will be there hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back