Oh god...

Hi everyone.
Thanks so much for all of your kind words and reassurance. Honestly don't know what i would do without this site, it means so much that everyone is always there when any of us are having a panic.
Went to the loo first thing before my shower and no blood in knickers but a slight tinge of brown blood when i wiped again. Definitely brown though. Did a test and there was a dark line there instantly so that has calmed me down a bit- i know it's not a fail safe way of knowing things are definitely ok, but hoping it's a good sign.
Feeling calmer today- it was just such a horrible feeling looking down and seeing a load of blood in my knickers yesterday... massive shock.
Thanks so much though everyone- not long til Monday now so unless the blood gets more red i am going to leave it til then.
Fx all our little beans are ok. Hope the rest of you that have had bleeding start having a less stressful time of it xxx

Hey Hun I'm sorry that you're stressed. As the other ladies have said, it sounds so common and doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong. I'm sure your little bean is doing just fine. Hope you feel better today x x x

Hey hope your feeling better this morning. That's a good sign if your test was strong still. Hope mond goes super quick x x

Glad the bleeding has subsided and you are feeling more positive!
It is so stressful, but really common. Apparently most women will bleed, but some absorb it better so therefore never see the blood. Others, like us, are maybe less absorbant and therefore see blood when we wipe. Also the fact that you haven't had cramping is really positive.
Hope it stays away now! Xx

So glad the bleeding has stopped brown is old blood usually that's a great sign. Hope it stays away! X

Thanks jules! Fx that's the last of it now...! Xx

Hey Naomi, I've heard that brown blood is usually not too serious, but scary to see it all the same :( you take care and will keep fingers crossed the bleeding stops altogether soon x

Hi hun so glad there was hardly any blood today. take care of you and your bean xxx

Hi hun so glad there was hardly any blood today. take care of you and your bean xxx

Thanks Charlie. Hope it continues to stay away! Hope you're doing ok xxx

Just seen this thread. Glad the bleeding has stopped Hun. Speak to your epu for reassurance if it starts again. Fx for you x

Just seen this thread. Glad the bleeding has stopped Hun. Speak to your epu for reassurance if it starts again. Fx for you x

Thanks daley. Hope you're doing ok xxx

Rest as much as you can!! Xx

Yep got a day mainly in the office today so won't be moving around much. Trying to keep nice and calm. Was contemplating calling in sick but think work will be a good distraction xx

The blood is back. Still brown but there was a really small clot when i wiped. Just phoned my surgery and a doctor is going to ring me back in a minute. Feel physically sick :-(

Let us know what the doc says. As everyone says brown seems to be normal and not linked to anything serious. Hope you're ok xxx

The doctor said it could be that Im losing it or it could all very fine. Very helpful...
He basically said i might as well wait til my private scan on Monday as there is nothing they can do if i am miscarrying anyway.
Suddenly have a really bad feeling about all this.

Going to see if work will let me go home if i say i have a migraine. x

I don't know your situation at work Naomi but when I went through my difficult time in my pregnancy a few weeks ago I told my boss that I was in early stages of pregnancy and had been having some complications. I think lying and him thinking I was taking the piss would have stressed me out even more. He was so lovely to me and said if I need to work at home or leave the office at any point just to go. It was good to know that he understood and defs made things easier for me. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back