Oh god...

Oh naomi how stressful for you! I hope this bleeding stops and for all soon so you can relax and enjoy it. Little bean, stop scaring mommy please!!! Xxxx

Sorry to read this again hun, hope its stopped for you now.

Michelle. x

Still bleeding. It's coming out slightly onto pads but not much. It hasn't really got any worse and there's still no pain which i am hoping is a good sign. Not goin for the scan tomorrow as I've got the second part of a training course. Going to ring tomorrow and try and get one for next week though.
Feeling more positive at the moment as I've got a really strong sense that my baby is a fighter xxx

Your quiet Naomi are you okay? Has the bleeding stopped? Xx

Your quiet Naomi are you okay? Has the bleeding stopped? Xx

Posted just before you - bottom of the last page.
Not been coming on here as much as kept making me panic and obsess more! Xxx

Still bleeding. It's coming out slightly onto pads but not much. It hasn't really got any worse and there's still no pain which i am hoping is a good sign. Not goin for the scan tomorrow as I've got the second part of a training course. Going to ring tomorrow and try and get one for next week though.
Feeling more positive at the moment as I've got a really strong sense that my baby is a fighter xxx

Glad your feeling a little more positive, if taking time out is what you need. You know you can post anything on here anytime, so I know what you mean about obsessing more.
Really hope your okay, and get another reassuring scan next week xx thinking of you xx

Hope your training course goes ok today. Glad you're feeling more positive. Take care & hope you get a date for a scan today :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back